• 24.05.2024, 10:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

questions regarding the aquaero 5 LT USB fan controller

Freitag, 5. September 2014, 01:11

hello,

I have a the aquastream xt ultra and wish to buy the aquaero 5 LT USB fan controller.
I have a number of questions:
Does the
aquastream xt ultra plug into the aquaero 5 LT USB fan controller or do they both separately plug into the motherboard via the internal USB and communicate that way?
How many fans can be run off a single fan channel on the controller, i wish to control 7?
I assume no fan channel splitters come with the fan controller.

Thanks

Sonntag, 7. September 2014, 03:18

The number of fans per channel depends on the current draw of the fans. Each channel of the AQ5 LT can deliver approximately 1.65A.
For example, I run as many as 8 Gentle Typhoon AP-15 fans per channel, but they only draw about .083A per fan. Startup boost can help get all the fans spinning if you're real close to capacity.
The heatsink and bay mounts have to be purchased separately, BTW. If you plan to seriously undervolt a bunch of fans you might consider getting the water block instead of the heat sink as this will generate a lot of heat within the device (same as with any of the AQ5 controllers)...or a well placed fan can help cool the device.

No splitters come with the device.

Can't answer your pump question as I don't own that pump.