• 26.04.2024, 14:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

n°2 Aquaero 6 XT, n° 4 D5 Pump with USB and Aquabus Interface, n°4 water T sensor, N° 2 flow sensor, n°64 Fans

Montag, 15. September 2014, 12:07

Hi Guys,

I want ask your help to configure my new system: I have 4 pumps, 64 fans and want use 4 water T sensor, 2 flow sensor and about 6 air T sensor.

The first question is I need 2 Aquaero ?

The case il very big so I'll need extension cables for connection to pumps and sensor, there are?

What advice can you give me?

I'll use also 4 Aquatube e 4 filter

This is my Big Boy, the case inside is a little 900D
:D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »The Colonel« (16. September 2014, 10:25)

Dienstag, 16. September 2014, 22:15

Wow, major circuit you are planning.

As to the Aquero 6 XT capability:
Looks like only 4 MPS devices (Pumps, Flow Sensors) can be controlled at once
- your 4 pumps & 2 flow sensors exceed that limit
Looking at the back of the Aquaero 6, it has inputs for 8 temperature sensors
- your 10 temp sensors exceed the 8 sensor inputs
According to the New Aquaero 6 introduction post, it is possible to run up to 80 fans (20 per channel) depending on power limitations.
- your 64 fans should be controllable, depending power needs of fans.

Have you examined the airplex CIGANT 3360

Donnerstag, 18. September 2014, 22:19

Thanks InfoSeeker,

you answer to my questions, I think I'll use 2 Aquaero e make a system like that

[/align][/size]
[/align][/size]

Freitag, 19. September 2014, 02:06

You don't need two Aquaero's for that. It will just add unnecessary complication.

All you need is to use the non MPS flow sensors and add a poweradjust for another flow meter input. The MPS pumps and poweradjust will add all th extra temp sensor inputs you need.

Really though, the only realistic reason I can see for anything approaching this large is so that all fans and pumps can just be run at very low silent speeds at all times and still have very low temps. Which makes the Aquaero kindof pointless.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (19. September 2014, 02:09)

Freitag, 19. September 2014, 02:18

You asked about cables in the OP.. which ever way you go, 2 independent systems or 1 system, you will need Aquabus Y-splitters & cables.

Aquabus Y-connector 4 pin

Cables & Extensions

The difference between 3-pin & 4-pin Aquabus cables is that the 4th pin carries power, so 4 pins needed for MPS sensors & 3 pins for motors, though the 4th pin will just be ignored if present on motors.

Curious, what are you putting in the center cage of the case that will be cooled?

Freitag, 19. September 2014, 14:13

For the Aquabus and fan cables you will need quite long cables by the look of it. Aquabus cables are just 4 pin fan cables so you can use ordinary extensions.

These are nice long Aquabus cables
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/23516/…HAfIw&mv_pc=977

and extensions
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16436/…HAfIw&mv_pc=587

Freitag, 19. September 2014, 17:29

You don't need two Aquaero's for that. It will just add unnecessary complication.

All you need is to use the non MPS flow sensors and add a poweradjust for another flow meter input. The MPS pumps and poweradjust will add all th extra temp sensor inputs you need.

Really though, the only realistic reason I can see for anything approaching this large is so that all fans and pumps can just be run at very low silent speeds at all times and still have very low temps. Which makes the Aquaero kindof pointless.
Thanks Jakusonfire,

sorry, but I I haven't completely understood your answer:

--- what are the non MPS flow sensors (No.: 53068), and where do I connect them?

Ok for the poweradjust but I need one more Flow sensor imput, what about if I use 2 poweradjust?

This is my first hypothesis

And this that I make following your suggestions, although there is some mistake because I did not understand everything

The the reason why I am planning this system is first to have fun with the modding, second to run at very low silent speeds in standard use and third for doing OC tests and try the extreme limits of the system.
Why did you say that the Aquaero is kindof pointless?

And what complication I'll have using 2 aquaero?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »The Colonel« (19. September 2014, 17:39)

Freitag, 19. September 2014, 17:32

You asked about cables in the OP.. which ever way you go, 2 independent systems or 1 system, you will need Aquabus Y-splitters & cables.

Aquabus Y-connector 4 pin

Cables & Extensions

The difference between 3-pin & 4-pin Aquabus cables is that the 4th pin carries power, so 4 pins needed for MPS sensors & 3 pins for motors, though the 4th pin will just be ignored if present on motors.

Curious, what are you putting in the center cage of the case that will be cooled?

Thanks
InfoSeeker,

So are 3 pins are for pumps? but if I use the 4 is the same

This is my old Hw

Mobo:EVGA X79 DarkCPU:Intel Core i7-4960X Processor Extreme Edition (15M Cache, up to 4.00GHz)RAM: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB; 2133, 9-11-11-31, 1,65V)VGA:n°4 EVGA GTX 780 Ti KingPin Edition (4 SLI)SSD:Samsung SSD 840 PRO 512[GBMZ-7PD512]HDD:Wester Digital HDD 1TB Velociraptor [WD1000DHTZ]PSU: Lepa G-Series 1600

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »The Colonel« (19. September 2014, 17:38)

Samstag, 20. September 2014, 15:45

Yes, the 4-pin cable will work on any Aquabus device, the 3-pin will work on motors because they have a separate 4-pin molex connector for power.
I am building a system with 2 pumps and a flow & pressure sensor, and for simplicity sake am using all 4-pin cables.

Quite the system you are building... serious graphic capability :)

Good luck.