• 26.04.2024, 15:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dimensions of reservoir/pump mounting mechanism

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014, 11:07

So im currently trying to decide between radiator/pump/reservoir combination and reservoir/pump combination with bare radiator.
I would like to know what distance are between the mounting points, look at this picture here !
Does it fit on a 140mm/120mm/92mm/80mm fan mount ? I will not be drilling in my case, i will be using fan adapter, i got tons of mounting possibilities, just like to know before which one will fit.

Does anyone know ?

Montag, 13. Oktober 2014, 09:54

The inner dimensions of the quadrat with a screw head as center in mind are 80 x 72 mm and the outter dimensions are 91 x 83mm.

It does not fit any common fan size.

Montag, 13. Oktober 2014, 18:34

The inner dimensions of the quadrat with a screw head as center in mind are 80 x 72 mm and the outter dimensions are 91 x 83mm.

It does not fit any common fan size.
So you would basically have to drill the holes that will fit the mounitng brackets, if its not any standard dimension, right ?
You could always offer a plate that would fit a 120 or 140 mm mount that has the holes that would fit its mounting mechanism. THis plate would then go in the mounting holes of 120, 140mm fans, and then thorugh this mounting plate you could attach the pump/reservoir combo !
One could of course do said plate thorugh a custom firma, like Emachinesshop !

Something to think of in the future, most definitely.
Cause i was planing 2 loops, with 2 pumps per loop, one attached to the radiator, one attached to the reservoir, for each loop.
They would run in serial.
And i was thinking on attaching a rgb led to the reservoir and control it based on loop temperature, for each loop, but alas, as you said, only one rgb connector is allowed for the aquaero 6 xt, and there is no other way a second could be connected.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bytales« (13. Oktober 2014, 18:40)