• 17.06.2024, 19:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

JorisS

Couple of questions regarding Aquaduct 360

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 12:57

Hi all,

just received my Aquaduct 360 XT and after installing it managed to play about with it a bit.

Now I've come up with a couple of questions I'd like to ask here, in hope for some advice/answers:

1) Can I change the language of the Aquaero from German to English?

2) I installed the latest Aquasuite, have changed settings and added profiles, loaded them to Aquaero. But every time I reboot the computer, it seems to reset itself to default settings. What am I missing?

3) What is a 'proper' value for the water throughflow? First I had an Innovatek G-flow CPU block, had flowrates of around 70l/h. Changed it to a D-Tek Fuzion (which cools much better!) and now it's about 64 l/h. Are those ok numbers? Cooling seems pretty decent anyway.

Nothing much further for now, will have a go at learning the software somewhat better. Do I need to install anything other than the aquasuite software as well?

The firmware is 4.03 I think.

Re: Couple of questions regarding Aquaduct 360

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 14:07

1.) Yes, that is possible. Change the language of the aquasuite to english and flash the firmware again.

2.) Have you really saved them to the eeprom?

3.) Sound OK to me. No real problem here :)

You don't need any other software.

JorisS

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 14:50

Ok thanks :)

Might add that the pump is running at 71Hz, I noticed that with default settings it's at 50Hz only. Is it ok to run in higher frequencies like I'm doing now? I don't know how it came to run at 71Hz to start with, bought the unit 2nd hand so perhaps the previous owner programmed it.

The flowrate of 60-65 l/hour is @ 71Hz
At 50Hz it's only about 40 l/hour.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 17:18

Running@ 70heart is perfect. You can set a jumper on the Aquastream controller which sets the frequency.

JorisS

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 20:08

Zitat von »gr3if«

Running@ 70heart is perfect. You can set a jumper on the Aquastream controller which sets the frequency.

Ah... you people keep calling it jumper but I guess you mean those screwpots? Or anyway, those two small screws that one can adjust?

At current if I push the pump to 100% it goes up to 74Hz... do I understand correctly that adjusting the screwpots might allow for higher frequencies than that?

And am I correct in assuming that it's generally not very wise to push the pump harder than the 'default' settings allow for?

Montag, 29. Oktober 2007, 23:26

Every setting the pump can achieve is so far save and covered by guaranty.

make a picture of your screws plz. Iam talking of the controller of the Aquastream vers. 3.5.

Or are you talking about the aquastream Xt?

JorisS

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007, 20:18

I'm talking of the Aquaduct 360 XT package. So the small printboard which can be mounted in the backside of the PC and where the molex connector is plugged in.

There are 2 small screws which can be adjusted there. On the image below I mean the screws inside the green plastic thingie on the top left of the printboard.

http://www.technic3d.com/article/pics/482/aquaduct_037.jpg

(edited: picture too big)

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007, 20:30

This magical green thing is for the relais ;)
It can be used to shutdown your computer. Nothing to adjust ... ;D

JorisS

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007, 20:38

Ok guess we were talking about different things then :)

Anyways, now I just hooked up another external pump just for the fun of it and for testing. Water temperature doesn't really change but CPU temp does, since the flow rate changed from about 60-65 to about 90-95 l/h.

Does this in any way hurt the compactstream pump? If it is forced to spin faster than it wants? Or does the extra pump simply help out, so it's a good thing really?

Also, I was told it's possible to turn off the internal pump completely, but I don't know how?