• 27.04.2024, 14:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ZGIERA

Difference between Aqua Computer Flow Sensor mps flow 400 , 200, 100 and high flow USB

Dienstag, 11. November 2014, 10:28

Hi,
I can't find answer to my question which is as subject of this message.
so what is a
"Difference between Aqua Computer Flow Sensor mps flow 400 , 200, 100 and high flow USB"

would you advised me what kind of flow sensor would I have to use?

Thanks for any advise or clues.

Dienstag, 11. November 2014, 19:28

If you read the description in the mps flow sensors, you will notice that the various versions are referring to the flow rate range they best support,

At the moment, three versions of the mps flow sensor are available that differ in range. Please select the sensor best fitting your system:
mps flow 100: Range approximately 20 - 100 liters per hour / 5 - 26 US liquid gallons per hour (Art. 53130)
mps flow 200: Range approximately 40 - 200 liters per hour / 11 - 53 US liquid gallons per hour (Art. 53131)
mps flow 400: Range approximately 80 - 400 liters per hour / 21 - 106 US liquid gallons per hour (Art. 53132)
/quote

The mps flow sensors measure flow electronically while the high flow USB is mechanical..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (11. November 2014, 19:31)

ZGIERA

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 11:55

Great,
but how could I know how much liquid would flow through the waterloop if I have installed two AQUA COMPUTER D5 Pump Motor with USB/ Aquabus Interface (41093) in one waterloop
I have no access to such sepcified informations about this pump and very hard to find out on website.
I think that flow sensor mps flow 400 ((Art. 53132) should matched best? am I right?

Thanks

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 13:13

Your system's final flow rate depends on much more than just the pump, such as tubing size, number of fittings, number and type of water blocks, number and type of radiators, etc.

But I tend to agree that the 400 MAY be suitable in that it has the widest range, and if your flow rate is much below 80 LPH you may want to look at reducing the restrictions in the loop.

ZGIERA

Mittwoch, 12. November 2014, 22:53

thanks for advice :)