• 26.04.2024, 13:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 02:09

Zitat

The new aquaero firmware 2000 can connect to two farbwerk units which means up to eight RGB channels respectively 24 outputs can be controlled.

So 2 is the max number of farbwerk can be connected to aquaero through aquabus? Will this affect the number of other devices connected to Aquaero? For example, I have 4 * aqua D5 connected to aquaero, can I still connect 2 farbwerk to aquaero through aquabus?

Zitat

Naturally, the farbwerk is another big player in our aquabus network. Each single channel (there are three per RGB channel, 12 in total) can be controlled by the aquaero as a dedicated channel. In the course of further development the RGB controller of the aquaero has been improved significantly and allows to control the channels of the farbwerk. The channels can also be controlled by sensors of the aquaero.

Each farbwerk has 4 RGB channel, each RGB channel has 3 single channel, so total 12 RGB led strip can be controlled by one farbwerk with further development of RGB controller on aquaero(aquaero 6 firmware update)?

Kosti

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 02:40

With this product can I connected either common Anode or common Cathode 5mm-4-pin-RGB-Diffused LED?

Also how much is this going to cost us Australians to get this ;(

I would like to buy one and shipped to Syd, can you send me the link :thumbsup:

Plus (+) is the common connection.

Shipping to Australia is 34.90 Euro flat.

The products can be ordered here.

OK, thanks, WOW so shipping a small item as this is going to cost more that the product itself? There must be a better way to post these mate? I don't mind paying for quality items but to be raped at the postoffice as well is insane!

If I buy two of them will the postage be the same or cost even more to post?

I undertsand this maybe a autogenerated charge, but something so small should not cost over $50 AUD to post, hell even MIPS didn't charge me that much for my waterblocks which weights 10X

Can this be reviewed please, I really would like to buy this item

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 11:15

The postage for shipments outside Europe is always 34.90 Euro no matter if you just buy one farbwerk or ten airplex GIGANT. It is a flat fee that we also have to pay pretty much 1:1 to DHL.

So 2 is the max number of farbwerk can be connected to aquaero through aquabus? Will this affect the number of other devices connected to Aquaero? For example, I have 4 * aqua D5 connected to aquaero, can I still connect 2 farbwerk to aquaero through aquabus?

Each farbwerk has 4 RGB channel, each RGB channel has 3 single channel, so total 12 RGB led strip can be controlled by one farbwerk with further development of RGB controller on aquaero(aquaero 6 firmware update)?

Yes, you can connect two farbwerk to an aquaero and it has no effect on other aquabus devices. The farbwerk works in a different aquabus range.

Your calculation with the channels makes no sense ;) You can not connect 12 RGB LED strips there. You can connect four of them since you also have only four RGB ports. It is true that you have 12 single channels but you need three to control a RGB strip.

Kosti

Freitag, 21. November 2014, 22:50

Yeah that's a tough one mate, most orgs simply put this in a simple bubbled sleeve with a few stamps and post it off

no one needs DHL or some fancy courier to post this off being so small, Very disappointing with this tbh

Montag, 1. Dezember 2014, 11:03

If you think that 34.90 Euro is too much for sending a parcel to Australia, you should reconsider it when sending the same parcel to 1/10 of that distance (to Spain) is 21,79 Euro ?( ?( ?(

They're charging only 13,11 Euro for 12,850.23 kilometres extra
:cursing:
:cursing:

And, by the way... are there any news about the estimated date to send farbwerks and release of the Aquasuite 2015?

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 12:08

hi,
can the farbwerk be mounted to the back of an aquaero 5 lt with the heatsinks in place and then onto the 5 1/4 mounting bracket set ?
thanks

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 12:28

No, the farbwerk controllers can be mounted to a poweradjust cover.

Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014, 11:20

Added Download links for android app:

Downloads
Android App und Source at Github bzw. direct download as apk file
SDK for low level development

Farbwerk feedback

Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014, 11:32

Please, forgive me for the long writing but, after 24 hours of use, I need to share my adventures with the awsome farbwerk with you :D

I have it connected via USB and Aquabus. I'm only using 3 LED channels and 3 temperature sensors connected to it.

The first two channels are intended to be used as "breathing effect" for ambient ilumination. The third one is intended to be as a visual warning of high air-delta temperatures if they are reached. And I've played with the settings a lot to figure out how to achieve that.

First of all, I like the possibilities of relaying the control of the 3 LED channels (R,G,B) of one farbwerk channel to the aquaero. That makes possible to control a farbwerk led stripe as the previous Aquaero LED, with all the possibilities that it has even with firmware 2000 and aquasuite 2015. But also, as I did, to select the ouptuts independently R,G or B and set a minimum and maximum power, to select if they are switchable otuputs that switch on or off at a desired intensity, and assign whatever you want of that outputs to any controller, as a curve controller of your fans for example.

And that's what I did, sellected the R output of the 3rd farbwerk channel as a switchable output, with on above 90% of power, and assigned it to a curve controller of some of my fans that are triggered via de water-air delta. So whenever the water-air delta make those fans to run above 90%, that LED stripe will turn on its red brilliant colour. That's the warning light I wanted. But it feels to me that I'm not taking all the advantages that farbwerk add to my system with this.

Other possibility in the output configurations from Aquaero is to relay some Aquaero's temperature channel to the farbwerk via aquabus. You can select one temperature sensor for each RGB channel, a máximum of 4 temperature sensors can be passed to the farbwerk via aquabus. They will appear in the farbwerk as the software temperatures. And even you can only select one temperature for each RGB channel in the Aquaero output configurations, all of them will be avialable for the four farbwerk RGB channels as those four software temperatures.

So I passed my water-air delta temperature from my Aquaero to the farbwerk to control the other two channels of LED stripes that I'm using. And configured one of those RGB outputs as a temperature controlled from software sensor, sellected a gradient from colour 1 (blue) to colour 2 (red) and set the temperatures for the gradient, and configured a fading effect.

Unfortunatelly, even if you set the lower temperature for the gradient and the temperature of that sensor goes even lower, below that point, the farbwerk will continue lighting that RGB ouput as in the minimum temperature. It would be great that you can select if below that minimum temperature (or above the maximum selected) that ouput remains off, as it is out of its intended working range. I wanted the "breathing effect" to be displayed only when the PC is with more than medium load (gaming, i.e.) but no when it is in IDLE.

So I thought that maybe I can relay the control of that RGB output also to the aquaero via aquabus.

There, in the Aquaero, the LED control remains the same, even with the temperatures outside of the range you have selected, the channel will display as temperature is in the maximum or minimum of the range selected. But you can configure each R, G and B independient channels of any RGB output to work with a curve controller, and in the curve controller you can set a minimum value for the associated sensor so if its values are below that minimum, the output will be off. That will take a long work to configure because I wanted the RGB colour ouput to be off when in IDLE and also to change its colour with the water-air delta over some point, and the exact gradient for each single channel in order to have all them mixed in the correct colour was not easy to set.

So I discarded that possibility and back to an Aquaero LED controller, but switching the R, G and B outputs of that farbwerk RGB channel as switchables in order to be off when the power directed to them is below some point. And it was also a bit demanding to configure the minimum power for each channel, but was affordable.

But then I found another problem... within the Aquaero, you can't select the fading effect. So all the "breathing effect" I wanted, blowed up.

I realised that I can't have both: "colour changing plus switched of below some point" and "fading effect". The first option is within Aquaero configuration and the second one is within Farbwerk configuration.

Back again to configure that channel into Farbwerk. Finally, I decided to have that RGB output changing with the water-air delta temperature and a fading effect. I have this ilumination even in IDLE, and that is not what I was looking for, but I'll try to live with that.

For the remaining RGB output, I just had to go to the other channel and select the option "get data from" and "copy". That great function clones the configuration for you in the new channel.

This is only my first experience. I'm sure that I still have a lot to learn about the farbwerk and even more to play with it until I find all its possibilities. But the first contact was great, and I'm happy with it.

That will be great if in further firmware updates you can add to the Farbwerk the possibility of switching the outputs below or above some point (temperature, power...). And if you also can set the speed of the fading effect to be variable acording to a sensor (for example, to increase the speed of the fading effect when the temperature goes up or down), it will be awsome. I wish you could have those request in mind for future development :rolleyes:

Montag, 29. Dezember 2014, 03:53

I just ordered this, the heatsink, 4 adapter cables, and several strips of LEDs. I can't wait to get this in and install it in my system. I haven't been working on my system in some time, but I got the itch to finish moving my system into a new case and this seemed like a perfect edition for someone who already has an AQ6 XT, flow meter, temperature sensor, and dual D5 USB pumps.

Montag, 12. Januar 2015, 09:49

Aquasuite 2015.3 has upgraded my Farbwerk to firmware 1001. Is there any changelog for this new firmware?.

Thanks!

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015, 03:24

The only difference is that the Bluetooth enabled variant can not be used with the aquabus. Its interface is required for the Bluetooth module.
I really, really wish I had seen this before ordering the bluetooth version. They really should make this more obvious on the product page.

Is there any way to disable the bluetooth and get aquabus function instead?

Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2015, 07:24

Is there any way to disable the bluetooth and get aquabus function instead?
No, the funtions are branded with the hardware version.

RE: Farbwerk feedback

Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015, 09:44

Please, forgive me for re-floating this...
That will be great if in further firmware updates you can add to the Farbwerk the possibility of switching the outputs below or above some point (temperature, power...). And if you also can set the speed of the fading effect to be variable acording to a sensor (for example, to increase the speed of the fading effect when the temperature goes up or down), it will be awsome. I wish you could have those request in mind for future development :rolleyes:

Is there any possibility of seeing this added in our farbwerks?.

And, by the way, they're still as "article in production" in the store, is there any expected delay time to have them back in stock?.

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2015, 10:48

FYI, aqua tuning has them in stock.

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 11:56

who can i contact to edit an order i just paid for? i want to add this to it before it ships out~!

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 13:41

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 17:42

What about via phone? in english?

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 18:41

Not sure, but probably English competent: contact

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 03:27

Hello guys!

I just received my Farbwerk and 2 LED strips and I love it, it is a pretty cool device :)

I also bought 25 LED ( link here ) and would like to be able to connect them but I seem to be having problems with it.

I believe I already burned 2 of them since when I connect them, I see a color for 1 or 2 seconds and then they die :( Do you guys think I need some resistors? Those LED lights are supposed to allow 12V input but their current is only 5-25mA and it seems the Farbwerk outputs a lot more than 25mA. What do you think I need? I want to connect 3 LEDs (to one Farbwerk port) to put inside my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jorge