• 27.04.2024, 13:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help with unexplained loss of performance in my loop

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 12:48

Greetings to all:
I have a loop with 4 blocks (MB, CPU, GPU and the block of aquaero XT) ; one Aqualis reservoir ; one triple and one quadruple rad's ; the loop is moved by 2 pumps MCP-35X with dual top , also has 2 Aquacomputer high flow sensors.
With the pumps to 100%, the yield was 215 l \ h approx.
The reservoir and dual top were joined by two 30 degree fittings , among which there was a very short section of tube that time , when bending over it , notice that it was folding with consequent danger of restriction of flow
I replaced that section of the loop by a combination of fixed parts (some Nozzle adapters coupling , a single fiiting 90 degree swiveling , etc) forming a rigid assembly without the previous danger of the section of tube that was folding .
My problem is that I found the surprise , since idon't find explanation , now only gives me 128 l \ h ............... why I ask whoever helps you could give me an explanation that it could have happened, since I have only a short section replaced by something better and less restrictive .
Of course I checked the operation of both pumps separately and seem fine..
Thanks in advance

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dopax007« (7. Dezember 2014, 12:50)

Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014, 04:33

The water inflow to the pump inlet is very important and perhaps the new fittings are impeding that to some degree.

If you still have the bits & pieces from the original setup, you may want to reinstall that. If your flow improves there may be an issue with the newer connection path. If the flow does not improve with the original connection, you may have introduced some debris that is blocking the water flow somewhere in the loop, i.e. a waterblock.

Also to ensure no control settings were inadvertently changed.

Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014, 18:34

Do not think it's because of the debris; only partially empty the liquid loop to just manipulate and replace that section in particular.
And reassembly, I think it is better and eliminates the danger of such a short section of pipe to force curve was done by folding and causing danger flow restriction

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/do…zps119b0c44.jpg

Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014, 23:25

Have you verified that both pump motors are still working? The output you are seeing is comparible (in your loop) to about one MCP35x in my opinion.
Try disabling one pump at a time by interrupting either ground or positive wire for a pump and see if there is any change; if a pump is disabled and flow goes to zero you found the problem.
Good luck.

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 00:31

I think it is better and eliminates the danger of such a short section of pipe to force curve was done by folding and causing danger flow restriction

Looking at your pictures I tend to agree... the hard 90° fitting should not be more restrictive than the tubing.

You said you tested the pumps separately, what flow rate did you get when you solo tested the pumps?

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 08:43

It's the first thing I did ...................... I checked the two pumps separately; both work and both show similar performance, which makes me think the problem may be elsewhere.
I have also verified that the settings on my XT Aquaero remain correct (flowmeters, controllers, etc ...)

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 16:38

I have run into this before with partial bleed it could be a air bubble causing a blockage. Try bleeding and tilting case. If there is any noticeable debris I would say to completely flush and clean

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 19:39

It seems strange ..................... once I came back to fill ,it flush more than two hours with the top fillport open to bleed the loop, even shaking the pc chassis; on the other hand, the loop had only running 3 or 4 months ............ debris problem so quickly? ........ besides, I use distilled water with additive Innovatek Pro and a spiral of silver in the loop
On the other hand, I have a question about my deposit Aqualis XT ............ can I use , in the top of the reservoir, a diferent valve pressure from the one with the reservoir itself ??? .......... this would affect the operation of the fill level sensor?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dopax007« (10. Dezember 2014, 20:23)