• 26.04.2024, 19:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

MOunting the Clock Expansion MOdule on Aquaero 6 XT

Montag, 8. Dezember 2014, 18:11

Hy, i have a question, since i received today my order from AquaComputer, herein is a Clock Expansion Module, and i currently have the Aquaero 6 XT with the red radiator mounted. THe feet with the clock expansion module are not thought for the 6 XT when it has radiator mounted. Can it still be mounted with proper smaller metal feet ?

Do you have something like that on sale, or do i have to look for some myself ?

Samstag, 17. Januar 2015, 20:25

It looks like im going to have to make the connection "off-site" through an extension, by the looks of it.
Another question remains.
By using this, you will get 2 Aquabus connections on the AquaAero.

Does it act like a Y-Splitter ?

Samstag, 17. Januar 2015, 23:13

Hi Bytales,

Since I have the AQ5, I can't answer you first question, but for the second one, yes the Clock module acts as a Y-splitter.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Samstag, 17. Januar 2015, 23:16

Reading the producr page, that is what I see, a hard wired splitter.

"When monted, the Real Time Clock expansion module is connected to the aquabus (high speed) connector of the aquaero, the module itself features two aquabus (high speed) connectors for further expansion modules."

In case you are not aware, if you have the aquaero 6 XT connected to the motherboard with a USB cable, the clock module is not needed.

Sonntag, 18. Januar 2015, 09:29

Then i guess im not going to need it. It doesnt fit anyway because of the heatsink. The only way i coud use it would be as an Y splitter, but that would also mean i would have to use it through an extension cable.
At least now i know everything i need to about this issue.
Thanks guys.