• 27.04.2024, 20:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Cenedd

Aqualis XT fill sensor or pressure relief faulty?

Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2014, 17:43

I've finally got the fill sensor working by plugging it into USB as well as Aquabus. The problem is that after calibrating it, the level goes UP. Obviously that's wrong but given that it's really a pressure sensor, I'm wondering if the pressure relief membrane may be faulty. The unscaled value for the sensor started off at around 240. Now it's at 640 and it keeps climbing. In the time it's taken to write this sentence, it's got to 650. Coolant is at 29C and is fairly stable so I don't think it's too hot. Any suggestions?
Many thanks,
Gareth

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cenedd« (17. Dezember 2014, 11:14)

Cenedd

Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014, 11:56

This is an hour after start-up:

The flat part at the beginning is when the normalized value was zero. The RAW value is about 210 higher than this.
The reservoir is a 150ml Aqualis XT and it's currently connected by both 4-pin Aquabus and USB. It's configured as a "Level sensor DELTA 40". Is this correct? Is it faulty or have I missed something?
Many thanks,
Gareth

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cenedd« (17. Dezember 2014, 11:57)

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014, 17:55

Take the pressure fitting off the res and see what happens. Then you will know which it is.

Cenedd

Montag, 22. Dezember 2014, 12:20

Good plan. Stunned I didn't think to try that. I've taken the fill plug off the res so that it's open. The pressure reading is still going up. It's gone up from 250 to 265 normalized (472 raw) in the last 45 minutes since power on. This means the level reading for the reservoir has gone up from 89% to 93% in that time. Obviously the pressure cannot be increasing with an open system so does this mean the pressure sensor in the res is faulty or is it just not a very reliable sensor?
Many thanks,
Gareth

Cenedd

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 15:49

Ok, I've finally got round to looking at this problem again as it had settled for a little while. You can see the pressure reading climbing in the graph taken from AquaSuite. The sudden drop is where I removed the fill plug from the res and it then climbs again when I put it back in again. Can anyone from AquaComputer comment on whether I have a faulty pressure relief membrane to go with my faulty Aquaero 6 XT remote control?
Many thanks,
Gareth

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 18:12

Best chance for reply to your question is to contact support via the support tab upper right. (Supportformular)

Cenedd

Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 18:21

Thanks, done. Perhaps they need to rename the 'Prove you're a human' question to 'Prove you're a German-speaking human'! :P