• 27.04.2024, 10:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to set up relay with new 2015 Aquasuite?

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 14:31

I have 2x Aquaero 5 Pro's on my main rig. After installing the new 2015 Aquasuite and flashing the firmware, the relay keeps tripping on startup (the relay is wired across my case switch) and shutting down the pc.
I finally figured out what was going on and unplugged the relay.

The question is, now how do I configure the relay? Without any alarms being configured, the relay will continue to activate within a few seconds of turning on the pc. I never had this problem with the old software so I have to think it's related to Aquasuite 2015. Specifically, I want to set up the relay to trip on a low flow alarm as I had it before the Aquasuite update.

Help? lol.

Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014, 14:44

OK, I found the preset for the relay output set and deleted it. So at least I can boot up with the relay connected. :whistling:
I'm hoping the default settings + the alarms configured will allow the relay to work with a low flow alarm. I don't see anyway to force the relay to switch and test it as in the old software.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (23. Dezember 2014, 14:45)

Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014, 19:10

To force it you can just add it to a preset value controller.

Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014, 23:09

To force it you can just add it to a preset value controller.

I guess I could suppress the alarm on startup long enough to disable the preset...this way I would not have to unplug the relay after testing it. :thumbup: