• 28.04.2024, 04:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mysterious Temperature Sensor

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015, 22:59

The screen-shot below lists the five temperature sensors I added to the aquaero 6 XT which are followed in the list by 'mps 3 internal' & "mps 4 internal' temperature sensors.

I have 2 mps D5 pumps, an mps level sensor and an mps flow sensor.
The Flow Sensor has an internal temperature sensor, so that is probably number 3 or 4 in the list.
But that leaves me with one mps temperature sensor I cannot identify.

The aquaero has 4 Fan amplifier temperature sensors listed, is there another temp sensor on the aquaero?

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015, 09:33

Hi InfoSeeker,

The level sensor also has a temperature sensor. I have the aqualis reservoir and it shows a temperature sensor in addition to level (pressure).

Kind regards,
Boris.

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015, 16:45

Hey Boris,

The MPS Flow Sensor states in the description that a temperature sensor is included in addition to an external temperature sensor input.

Zitat

Flow sensor mps flow 400, G1/4
The mps flow sensors feature an integrated microcontroller with USB and aquabus interface, a programmable alarm output, an integrated water temperature sensor and an external temperature sensor input.

Both the Pressure/Level sensors and the aqualis XT variants state only that an external temperature sensor input is available.

Zitat

Pressure sensor mps pressure Delta 40
All mps pressure sensors feature an integrated microcontroller with USB and aquabus interface, a programmable alarm output and an external temperature sensor input.

aqualis XT 450 ml with fill level sensor and LED holder, G1/4
The aqualis XT 450/880 ml variants feature the same acrylic window and LED mounting as the PRO variants. Additionally, the XT variants feature an electronic fill level sensor with USB and aquabus interface, a programmable alarm output and an external temperature sensor input.

I am surprised the description does not state integrated temperature sensor for the aqualis & pressure/level sensors.
Since the external pressure/level sensor devices do not have water flow through/past them, the temperature would not be pertinent I believe..

Sure would like to hear from a aquacomputer rep on this :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (30. Januar 2015, 16:46)

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015, 21:45

In my case, the temperature that the aqualis sensor is indicating is a couple of degrees higher than the temperature of the fluid reported by the in-line temperature sensors. Right now, it is also higher than the internal case temperature.

Never gave it much tought actually, I am not using that temperature in my loop control. :)

Kind regards,
Boris.

Samstag, 31. Januar 2015, 14:50

The mps flow and pressure sensors both have internal temp sensors because they are the same thing, an mps board with a pressure sensor chip on it. Only the housing and the way they are used is different. The mps pumps dont have a temp sensor because their mps board does not have the pressure sensor chip mounted on it.

The temp sensor is used by the sensor for internal adjustment but is not very accurate as far as liquid temp goes.

You can tell which mps internal sensor is which device by the aquabus address you have assigned them. The mps pumps must be 12 and 13, 14 corresponds with mps internal 3 and 15 with mps internal 4

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (31. Januar 2015, 14:55)