• 28.04.2024, 15:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Certain SW sensors not being read properly

Montag, 9. Februar 2015, 15:23

Using AIDA and v3 of Aquasuite 2015, it seems that both GPU temp sensors are not being read properly. This may not be specific to the GPU per se and just my particular issue.

All other temp sensors are being picked up correctly (CPU, mobo, others...)

When selecting the sensor in question, the popup window shows the correct sensor and temp, but as you can see, it's not being reported correctly.

I've reinstalled both AS and AIDA and nada.

I'm open to suggestions on this one...

Montag, 9. Februar 2015, 16:54

Hi Railgun,

I may be completely wrong, but I seem to remember that there was a limit to a number of software sensors. And I think that limit was 8.

As I sad, maybe they increased that, maybe that limitation never existed, but it seems like you have a bunch of software sensors, try enabling just the CPU cores and GPU cores, that should be 8.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Montag, 9. Februar 2015, 17:36

Ahh..

Ok, this is an issue within the SW then, not the HW.

I forgot that I had enabled these on my second 6 XT in order to better control some things there as well, which took away from the primary unit. I don't know how I didn't correlate the two.

Ok, so as it's a SW issue...feature request. Fix this. :)

Thanks bcikota!

Montag, 9. Februar 2015, 23:52

I have had something similar before. Uninstalling the Aquasuite service and reinstalling it got it sorted for me.