• 27.04.2024, 16:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Will this AMS Rad parallel configuration (forming one unit) work?

Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015, 19:09

I'd like to get Airplex rads in the future. I want my upper and lower Rad to be unified, without stacking them by interconnection plates. Instead, I want to use hard-tubes between both rads. My question is should I connect both Ins/Outs of both (facing) Rads with eachother? Or should I have one 'line' between them?

Im asking this because Im confused how the inner-Rad works; explained at pureoverclock.

http://www.pureoverclock.com/Review-deta…arity-system/4/

Dienstag, 10. März 2015, 14:16

Anyone?
The question is simple: I want the coolant to flow from the upper to lower rad or vice verse. I just need to know if both tubes (in/outs facing eachother) needs to be connected in order to flush correctly.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2015, 04:51

I am fairly new to the water-cooling community, but I believe your diagram is workable.

Once you have them in parallel, you should be able to use either inlet & outlet as desired... split as you have or both to top or both to bottom.

Jenko97

Mittwoch, 11. März 2015, 16:32

I'm sure it would work but I would look into how it would affect temperature and flow rate.

Why don't you do a more typical serial setup? Is there a particular reason or is it just for the aesthetics?
I think that the two side-by-side hard tubes would look amazing just be weary of the impact it might (or might not) have on performance.
I'm not saying don't do it because I don't know the impact it would have, just research parallel vs serial radiator loop configurations.
I have personally never seen it done, but again, that definitely doesn't mean it can't be done.