• 27.04.2024, 21:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sad news for the USA water cooling community (update)

Montag, 16. Februar 2015, 16:27

From the FrozenCPU website:

Zitat

LATEST NEWS
Site down until further notice
February 15, 2015
FrozenCPU.com will not be processing orders until future notice.

Discussion on overclock.net

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (15. Juli 2015, 03:45)

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 09:58

I'm getting mixed messages... although the damage and the the site do say something.

I think that the company can restart if the right management is in place, things can turn around quickly. The will to do business and provide good services they can get back on track.

If the Company has financial issues due to mismanagement (what usually happens) then a new owner or owners can again turn it around out of receivership.

I hope they do...

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 13:07

On 04.02.2015 i picked up my Frozen CPU Order at Customs here in Papenburg,Germany
Im glad i allready placed the Order. The Delta Fans are pretty rare as they are, and i hope the Tubing Tygon 2573 will be enough for what i have planned. If not, its going to be tough to look for these stuff somewhere else.

Do we know whats the problem ?
PS: I just browsed the thread on Overclock.net, Holy f. !!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bytales« (18. Februar 2015, 13:16)

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 17:22

From what I read, I believe the owner had issues that culminated in a major scene at the shop, including a rant and firing people.

The inventory is a valuable commodity, but the goodwill Is where he real value lies.
Were someone to take over or purchase the business, they would have a good chance to start off on a very good footing.

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015, 21:15

In the same very Sad vain the UK's best PC Cooling online shop That was Specialtech.co.uk has also closed down yesterday :( .....
I used to write the reviews & guides there on the forums in the "Man on the Streets Reviews". I have only just got home after being in hospital for the past three weeks & the site seemed to be doing well before I went into hospital & so was a complete shock to find it all closed down when I got home yesterday :( . Very very sad to see these companies going to the wall like this & certainly not good all round for our Hobby....
Nam...

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2015, 23:58

A similar result for customers of both companies, but i believe very different reasons for the cause.

And yes, I read many of your excellent, detailed reviews on their website. Unfortunately the links I had on my desktop are now fail as they appear to have removed all posts on the forum.

Freitag, 20. Februar 2015, 00:34

A similar result for customers of both companies, but i believe very different reasons for the cause.

And yes, I read many of your excellent, detailed reviews on their website. Unfortunately the links I had on my desktop are now fail as they appear to have removed all posts on the forum.
Hi InfoSeeker, Glad you found my guides useful, I will be reposting them (as I have them saved to my home server) on my own Web Site I have set up. It is going to take me a little while to fully update my site & get the guides up to scratch. Unfortunately I'm unable to do much on the site as I have only just got out of hospital (yesterday) after having a rather bad fall & very badly breaking me leg which has meant me having the top part of my leg replaced by steel including the ball joint, So... I'm afraid at the moment I'm totally bed bound (although thankfully at home now, they only let me out of hospital early because my wife is a Nurse & worked aat same hospital until she took early retirement to look after me as I also have cancer).
But I am determined to get my site updated (it is live at the moment & I do have the first AQ5 guide on there) & continue to support the Aquaero 5 as well as the AQ 6 but as I said this will take a little time before I'm well & able enough to sit at my main Computer which I do & hold all my saved reviews & guides, So I hope people will be patient & I will get things done as soon as I can :thumbsup: ....
If your interested & want to check out my site (It's only a pretty basic site & I'd never done anything like this before, by that I mean build a web site.......As you'll see lol) here is the address for my site Nams Guides as you will see it needs a desperate update :whistling: ...
Nam....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (20. Februar 2015, 00:35)

Freitag, 20. Februar 2015, 04:32

Hey Nam.

Wow, some serious challenges you are dealing with... looking forward to your updates and new posts after your recuperation & conquering of the cancer.

May the FORCE be with you :)

Freitag, 20. Februar 2015, 14:59

Hey Nam.

Wow, some serious challenges you are dealing with... looking forward to your updates and new posts after your recuperation & conquering of the cancer.

May the FORCE be with you :)

Cheers InfoSeeker, Yeh I definitely got one or two issues going on with me it's true lol. But I will certainly be fighting the Cancer with all the force I can muster for sure :thumbsup: .. But... Yeh could also certainly use the Force also to help me out some :) ...
Once again Thanks InfoSeeker I appreciate you kind words e.t.c :thumbup:
Nam...

Freitag, 20. Februar 2015, 16:34

Good to hear that your guides will be preserved Namron. They are an indispensable resource when one is starting with aquaero gear. All the best with your health issues.

I can't believe Specialtech is gone too. It seems there are fewer and fewer places where you can get all or most of the needed gear at once. Sad.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Freitag, 20. Februar 2015, 20:35

Good to hear that your guides will be preserved Namron. They are an indispensable resource when one is starting with aquaero gear. All the best with your health issues.

I can't believe Specialtech is gone too. It seems there are fewer and fewer places where you can get all or most of the needed gear at once. Sad.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Hiya Boris :).... Thanks & great that you have found the guides helpful in the past. As I said to InfoSeeker My own site is live but needs me to revamp & update it desperately which I will do as soon as I'm able & I must admit I'm rather looking forward to doing it I hope I'm able sooner rather than later :) ...
I have just ordered another AQ 6, a new AC PWM D5 pump & had already bought a few new Power Adjust 3's & few other AC bits & pieces all so I can get my guides more upto date & add to them :thumbsup: ... It's a rather expensive hobby this of mine doing guides e.t.c for the Aquaero & it's accessories lol... I just hope I do now have all that I need to do the guides properly & cover most basic set up's ?..

Yes it is getting more & more difficult to find good places that stock in one place (like ST did) all the controlling & modding gear we desire for our little hobby...
Again Thanks for your well wishes, gratefully received I can assure you :) ..

All the best

Nam..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Namron« (20. Februar 2015, 20:36)

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 17:07

the website still work, someone bought from the owner ?

Samstag, 21. Februar 2015, 18:18

Zitat

the website still work, someone bought from the owner ?
It you meant FroznCPU, it appears you can add items to the cart, but there is no checkout process.

Though the updated status statement on their home page is positive:

Zitat

February 21, 2015
FrozenCPU.com will not be taking new orders or processing pending orders for at least the next 30 days. We currently are attempting to hire new staff to get things moving again. We apologize for this inconvenience. - Mark Friga Jr.
I think Mark Friga Jr. is the owners son... so YAY :)

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015, 01:16

From the LATEST NEWS section on the FrozenCPU website:

Zitat

July 13, 2015
FrozenCPU.com is taking phone orders between 11am threw 6pm EST. We apologize for this inconvenience. - Mark Friga Jr.

Baby-steps start - hoping it goes well.

Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015, 13:50

Confirmed from locals, the shop is open and staffed, Mark included.

Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015, 22:24

FrozenCPU Facebook page... one commenter states product ordered and received.

Still, I personally will go slow with a larger order.