• 10.05.2024, 15:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Possible to convince Aquaro that you have connected a pump-rpm to a fan header - Aquaro 5?

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 21:43

I have an Aquaro 5 LT and can only control 1 PWM unit, and I use it to control my radiator fan.

I also have a PWM pump which is controlled by motherboard. (ddc pump)

All Works fine, but I would like to populate the "Pumps" section in Aquasuite.. is that possible in any way? I allready have split the RPM signal and currently have it on fan header 1 of Aquaro, so I can get the RPM.. would just like to "see i as a pump"

I know it doesn't make any difference, but I'd just like items in their propper Places.

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 23:00

Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one that was annoyed by this.

I don't think there is any way of forcing it. I noticed that my newer aquacomputer D5 pumps are recognized as pumps in the 2015 aquasuite. I think they were not in the 2014 version. I may be wrong.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 23:36

Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one that was annoyed by this.

I don't think there is any way of forcing it. I noticed that my newer aquacomputer D5 pumps are recognized as pumps in the 2015 aquasuite. I think they were not in the 2014 version. I may be wrong.

Kind regards,
Boris.

I swear to Laing DDCs. Particularily the MCP35x from Swiftech. I just got a new one and it was perfectly controllable via PWM on my Aquaro 5 LT, so they must have changed something from my old MCP35x, which didn't much like talking to the Aquaro.
Bit of a surprise really, but I just had to test it.

Anyway, they only have standard 12V power from molex and RPM+PWM pins, so they can't really talk to the Aquaro aside from those few values.