• 23.05.2024, 12:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

daniel0528

unregistriert

About Aquaero 6 TX connection ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA

Freitag, 3. April 2015, 05:28

HI
I come from Taiwan.
Sorry, my English is not very good, need to be translated GOOGLE.

I first used Aquaero 6 TX, still learning.
I have some questions to ask you, I hope you can help.
1.Aquaero 6 TX "RPM" port, is connected to the motherboard CPU_FAN port (4pin) it?
2.want Aquaero detect CPU temperature, in addition to using an external temperature sensor Sensor reads AIDA64 and support within the value, what way to make it read in the BIOS CPU temperature?

Thanks you !!

Jenko97

Sonntag, 5. April 2015, 21:19

Hi,

To your first question, you connect the rpm cable to the cpu fan header so that you can set up an alarm action that tells the motherboard that the cpu fan is no longer spinning (ie. aquasuite alarm is on)

To your second question, as far as I am aware, there is no way to use the temperature readings from the motherboard bios with aquasuite.

Hope this helps.

Dienstag, 7. April 2015, 15:09

Zitat

2.want Aquaero detect CPU temperature, in addition to using an external temperature sensor Sensor reads AIDA64 and support within the value, what way to make it read in the BIOS CPU temperature?

To use the CPU temperature in aquaero 6 and aquasuite, you need to use AIDA64 through the MS WMI interface.

Open AIDA64
select File > Preferences

Select Hardware Monitoring > External Applications
Check "Enable writing sensor values to WMI"
In the list select the Sensor Values you want to see in aquaero/aquasuite, click Apply

Open aquasuite
Click aquasuite > Settings > Aqua Computer Window Services
and Install service/Start service

Click Aquaero > Sensors > Software temperature sensors
Click one of the Software sensors in the list (can rename)
Check "Use sensor with Aqua Computer Service"
Click "Select data source"
Click "Aida 64" and select the sensor value you want to use in aquaero/aquasuite
Click OK

You can now use the Software sensor value from AIDA64 to display in aquasuite or use in the aquaero controller to control fans, etc.

I hope this survives a Google translation.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (3. Mai 2015, 12:14)