• 26.04.2024, 06:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Newbe Connection Help

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 18:30

Hello
im new here and need some advice on wiring up my Aqua computer goodies. I have an Aquaero 6 XT, 2 Power adjust 3 ultra, 2 Flow Sensors High Flow, 2 Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface pumps, 23 fans 20 of which are push pull on 3 rads. After Looking at the quick start guide i came up with this but would like some input
Aquaero 6 XT USB = Motherboard
Aquaero High Speed Aquabus = y Aquabus Cable = Poweradjust 3 Ultra x 2
Flow Meter 1 = Poweradjust 3 Ultra 1 = Flow
Flow Meter 2 = Poweradjust 3 Ultra 2 = Flow
Aquabus Pump 1 3pin = Poweradjust 3 Ultra 1 = Fan
Aquabus Pump 2 3pin = Poweradjust 3 Ultra 2 = Fan
Pump 1 Taco 3 pin = Motherboard CPU Fan1
Pump 2 Taco 3 pin = Motherboard CPU Fan2
The Fans Are wired 4 into 1 x 4 so that would take up the 4 fan connections on the Aquaero 6, the other question is the 4 into 1 splitter only has 1 connection with speed control , does each split need to have the speed control wire or does that 1 wire control the 4 splits???
Any advice on this would be Appreciated and thanks in advance ;(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Brockmonster« (10. April 2015, 19:05)

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 20:14

First all Aquabus to the Aquaero High Speed Aquabus, it is a parallelbus.
The Aquabus-id´s must be changed via usb that non is twice.

Secondly which Flow Sensors High? USB or NO-USB

Thirdly wherefore the Poweradjust 3 Ultra?

PS: 1 or 2 loops?

PPS:

Zitat

The Fans Are wired 4 into 1 x 4 so that would take up the 4 fan connections on the Aquaero 6, the other question is the 4 into 1 splitter only has 1 connection with speed control , does each split need to have the speed control wire or does that 1 wire control the 4 splits???

As it should be, on tacho signal not anymore.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (10. April 2015, 20:36)

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 21:57

Thanks for the reply
The flow sensor is the none USB and also I have 2 x Poweradjust 3 USB, ultra version Product No.: 53167. There will be 2 loops in use.
Sorry it should be
Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB Pump 1 Aquabus 3pin connection to Poweradjust 3 Ultra 1 Fan connection
Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB Pump 2 Aquabus 3pin connection to Poweradjust 3 Ultra 2 Fan connection

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Brockmonster« (10. April 2015, 22:07)

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 22:15

Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB Pump 1 Aquabus 3pin connection to Poweradjust 3 Ultra 1 Fan connection
Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB Pump 2 Aquabus 3pin connection to Poweradjust 3 Ultra 2 Fan connection

No, the Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB a self-controlling, Power over Molex, control over usb or Aquabus.
Never cross a Fan connection and a Aquabus.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (10. April 2015, 22:19)

Freitag, 10. April 2015, 22:25

so that means the aquabus 3 pin connection from the pump goes on to the Aquabus 3 pin on the Poweradjust ...so I do that for both pumps using 2 Poweradjust and the second Aquabus connection from both poweradjust`s connects to the Aquaero 6 Aquabus High connection using a Y Aquabus splitter

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Brockmonster« (10. April 2015, 22:32)

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 13:59

Yes, that is one way to do it. The poweradjusts have two Aquabus ports so one is in from the Aquaero and the other would be out to the USB pump

Alternatively you can just use a splitter from the Aquabus high port to each aquabus device. Like this

http://www.performance-pcs.com/modmytoys…-way-block.html
That turns your single Aquabus port to 4
The fan output on the poweradjust is only for powering devices like fans or voltage control pumps.

The tacho output from the pumps is not actually a speed signal that shows the speed of the pumps. It is just an artificial signal that can be used to signal when the pumps are running or stopped. It is just on or off.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (11. April 2015, 14:03)

Samstag, 11. April 2015, 16:49

Thanks for the input
That MyModToys Block is a good idea!... which means i can have a third loop at some point as I already have a 3rd Poweradjust fitted but not wired.
Is the pump speed detected through the Aquabus connection or does it only show via USB ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Brockmonster« (11. April 2015, 16:52)

Donnerstag, 16. April 2015, 13:55

It used to be the case that to have pump speed and power setting show in Aquasuite you needed to have USB connected but the newer firmwares and versions of the software mean that pump speed and power can be displayed using Aquabus only.

I am now using Aquabus only for both my pumps and MPS flow meter where before I used USB+bus for all.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (16. April 2015, 13:57)