• 27.04.2024, 17:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

DTX3

Aquaero 6 Adjust Fan Speed?

Montag, 4. Mai 2015, 16:14

Might sound like a silly question but how do you adjust the speed of the fans? I've plugged one in as a test and the fan runs at 100%. I found the fan controller section but nothing I do in there makes a difference. I've looked at the manual and I couldn't see anything that would help.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DTX3« (4. Mai 2015, 16:31)

Montag, 4. Mai 2015, 20:07

Are you using the controller tab in aquasuite?

You add a controller (I use Curve Controller for fans), then add a "Data Source" to the left side of the controller, and the fans you want controlled to the right side of the controller. You can either use an automatic default curve, or enter manual points for the controller.

DTX3

Montag, 4. Mai 2015, 20:18

You add a controller (I use Curve Controller for fans), then add a "Data Source" to the left side of the controller, and the fans you want controlled to the right side of the controller. You can either use an automatic default curve, or enter manual points for the controller.
[attach]5244[/attach]
Ah! I didn't realise there was software. So you can't actually control the fans on the Aquaero unit itself? You have to use the software?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DTX3« (4. Mai 2015, 21:13)

Montag, 4. Mai 2015, 21:42

[attach]5244[/attach]
Ah! I didn't realise there was software. So you can't actually control the fans on the Aquaero unit itself? You have to use the software?

The entire functions of the controller can be accessed through the LCD display and menus. The Aquasuite software just makes it much easier because you aren't limited to 3 keys and a tiny display.
The whole system is naturally very complex to fit all that functionality in but the important parts aren't difficult once you understand it
Have a look at this
http://www.overclock.net/t/1474470/ocn-a…0#post_23585107

Montag, 4. Mai 2015, 22:46

Zitat

The software, aquasuite 2015-6, is a free download. Once installed you will need a USB connection (cable included with aquaero 6) from the aquaero to a motherboard USB header.

Edit: A USB connection through aquasuite is also required to update the aquaero firmware, which may be needed due to the recent aquasuite update.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (4. Mai 2015, 22:49)

DTX3

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015, 21:38

Thanks all.

It's ok, I only wanted a simple fan controller. This has too many things going on and doesn't feel very user friendly to me. So I'm selling it on eBay and opting for a Lamptron FC5 Fan Controller instead.

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2015, 07:07

In the factory settings all fans connected to the preset controller 1.
To adjust the fan speed you have to adjust only the preset 1 controller in "Controllers" in the Menu.
When you understand the logic of the aquaero it is very simple.
sensor -> controller -> outputs