• 17.06.2024, 16:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Titan X water blocks

Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015, 14:05

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can tell me if you are going to be gettign
the Titan X waterblocks back in stock. I have been waiting for them to come in for a while but they dont seem to change from '10 day lead time' or are they are order only?
I am after any of the Nickel ones and the back plate x 2

thanks

T.

Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015, 15:28

Hello,
you mean the nickel plated kryographics, right?
Cause its the only one that I can see that is not in stock :D
I guess that there are so many orders for it at the moment that it isn't able to get "in stock" for now. As it says, place your order and you will get it in around 10 days I think.

bern43

Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015, 18:06

Looking to pick up two of the nickel blocks also. I've usually ordered from Aquatuning and the shipping cost has been reasonable.. How does the shipping compare when ordering directing from Aquacomputer?

Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015, 19:49

Only in the difference of the produce time at Aquacomputer I guess. When you order at Aquatuning you may get it quicker (if it's in stock).

Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015, 20:13

Looking to pick up two of the nickel blocks also. I've usually ordered from Aquatuning and the shipping cost has been reasonable.. How does the shipping compare when ordering directing from Aquacomputer?

Regardless how much or how little you buy, aquacomputer has a contract with their shipper, and the shipping cost is 34,90 EUR per shopping cart.

bern43

Montag, 8. Juni 2015, 05:27

Shipping seems a little more reasonable at Aquatuning. But, of course, they're out of stock of the 980 ti blocks and passive back plates. Anyone at Aquacomputer have any idea when they'll get some stock in?