• 13.06.2024, 17:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

KBO

How do I put the bezel together?

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015, 14:27

Simple question really.
How do I put the bezel set for farbwerk/poweradjust together please?
I know it should be simple, I did look for a manual. I just don't have the time to sit here and to 'try' and fail several times.
The bezel came with just screws and stuff all in one bag. When I was a kid I played with Lego not Meccano.
It's just not obvious to me. I looked at pictures, none of them showed how to put the sides on.
I always read the manual instead of just shoving things together and breaking them ;)

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2572

Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »KBO« (15. Juli 2015, 14:31)

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015, 22:53

Let me see if I can help.
This assumes only one farbwerk needs to be installed:

Scope of delivery:
1x Bezel, black anodized aluminum
2x Stainless steel bracket
12x Spacer M3
12x Countersunk screw M3
12x Nut M3
4x Screw M3
8x Washer M3

Attaching the farbwork to the bezel:
Use four of the "countersunk M3 screws" by sticking them through the center four holes of the bezel, with the screw head to the outside (front) of the bezel.
Then place a "spacer M3" on each of the four screws from the inside (back of the bezel.
Then place a "washer M3" on each of the four screws over the spacers from the inside (back of the bezel.
Then install the farbwerk onto the four screws with the connectors away from the bezel.
Then use four of the "nuts M3) and screw onto the four screws, thus securing the farbwerk.

Attaching the two bay mounting brackets to the bezel:
Then using 2 of the "countersunk screws M3", and two of the "nuts M3", attach the right side stainless steel bracket to the bezel, with the screw heads to the front of the bezel..
Then using 2 of the "countersunk screws M3", and two of the "nuts M3", attach the left side stainless steelbracket to the bezel.

Then mount the assembly into a 5.25 inch bay, securing it into the bay with the four "screws M3", 2 on each bracket.

The only caveat here is I have never assembled one of these items, I just looked at the pictures and what was provided, so... this may be wrong.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (15. Juli 2015, 22:57)

KBO

Freitag, 17. Juli 2015, 04:12

Thank you, You've saved me at least a few hours of mistakes. That worked perfectly.