• 27.04.2024, 19:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

980TI block + backplate compatibility question.

Dienstag, 18. August 2015, 08:34

Greetings...

quick question regarding the 980ti plate and block, I noticed the block is for reference Titan X and 980 TI, but the plate only mentions Titan X, was wondering if the back plates are compatible also?

Thanks

kryographics for GTX TITAN X / GTX 980 Ti acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3271

Back plate for kryographics GTX TITAN X, active XCS

http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3300

Dienstag, 18. August 2015, 08:42

Theoretical it is compatible but the GTX 980 Ti has no RAM chips on its back while the backplate has bumps for them. I recommend to place thermal pads in this area as isolation to make sure that no open soldering points could cause a short circuit.

Sonntag, 13. März 2016, 17:58

Theoretical it is compatible but the GTX 980 Ti has no RAM chips on its back while the backplate has bumps for them. I recommend to place thermal pads in this area as isolation to make sure that no open soldering points could cause a short circuit.
What size thermal pads though, 0.5 ? I recently bought the backplate for my Ti and one screw won't screw because it seems to be off balance. Assuming the pads would make it balance, plus the instructions are confusing . It uses M3 x 6 mm screws but the the backplate doesn't have holes where the green dots unless it want it turn the card around screw inside of the card/pcb.

Dienstag, 15. März 2016, 16:05

bump, I need to know !

Donnerstag, 17. März 2016, 09:11

A RAM module is about 1mm in height, so if you use a thermal pad with 1mm it should be fine but we can not guarantee that it will work. This backplate was not designed for this card.