• 27.04.2024, 15:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

[RESOLVED] HWiNFO fail

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 11:58

Couple weeks ago I decided to move from AIDA64 to HWiNFO64.
I was running win8.1/64 & aquasuite 2015-6.
Unfortunately, HWiNFO64 did not show up under the System heading in input select, and the shared memory function was checked in HWiNFO64.
Knowing I was about to move to Windows 10, and hoping the issue would go away, I ignored the problem until I updated.

I have now updated to Win10/64 (not clean install), and aquasuite works fine, but the same issue remains with HWiNFO64.

I have latest HWiNFO64 beta installed:

and Shared Memory Support checked:

yet HWiNFO64 does not list under the System heading when choosing input select:

Any suggestions?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (25. August 2015, 17:49)

Montag, 24. August 2015, 15:35

Open the sensor panel, when this windows is not open hwinfo export no data.

Dienstag, 25. August 2015, 03:41

Open the sensor panel, when this windows is not open hwinfo export no data.

Thank you for comment.

I made sure hwinfo was not only running, but that the main window was also open... unfortunately that did not seem to correct the issue.

Dienstag, 25. August 2015, 06:50

NOT the Main Window, Click to Sensors! Only in this case sensor data exported.

Dienstag, 25. August 2015, 11:48

:D

Dienstag, 25. August 2015, 13:58

Oooh, nice, that works :)

Thank you.

I will send Martin a suggestion to add to the mouse-over help balloon for the Sensor Window Open at start-up preference, that it that it "must be active to use the export function".
And a comment to correct the spelling ;)