• 22.06.2024, 12:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Virtual sensors i Aquasuite 2015

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 14:46

Hi,

I recently bought an Aquaero 5 LT, but haven't had time to install it yet. However, I've been reading in the manual about the virtual sensors defined from a collection of input data. I was wondering if it's possible to apply custom equations, e.g. the equation for watts emitted from a radiator (Q = flow * water heat capacity * (water temp in - water temp out)) as described here?

RE: Virtual sensors i Aquasuite 2015

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 16:53

Hi,

I recently bought an Aquaero 5 LT, but haven't had time to install it yet. However, I've been reading in the manual about the virtual sensors defined from a collection of input data. I was wondering if it's possible to apply custom equations, e.g. the equation for watts emitted from a radiator (Q = flow * water heat capacity * (water temp in - water temp out)) as described here?

Below is the drop down list of virtual options:

There is a built-in Power calculation in aquasuite, but from what I understand it is to be taken with a grain of salt:

RE: RE: Virtual sensors i Aquasuite 2015

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 17:18

Hi,

Below is the drop down list of virtual options:
[attach]5356[/attach]

There is a built-in Power calculation in aquasuite, but from what I understand it is to be taken with a grain of salt:
[attach]5357[/attach]

Sweet! That's exactly what I was looking for. Do you know how the power calculation is done? Are they basing the estimates on the standard heat capacity of water?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ti-guru« (22. August 2015, 17:21)

RE: RE: RE: Virtual sensors i Aquasuite 2015

Samstag, 22. August 2015, 17:47

Do you know how the power calculation is done?

From the manual page 29:

Zitat

The aquaero calculates the current power dissipation using the temperature
difference between two temperature sensors and the current flow rate. Water
ha a thermal capacity of 4187 Ws/(kg * K), meaning an energy of 4187 Ws
is required to increase the temperate of 1 kg of water by 1 Kelvin.
Power = thermal capacity * volume flow * temperature difference
Due to inaccuracies of temperature and flow sensors and temperature inertia
of the cooling system, power measurement is a bit problematic in general.
Especially during system start up, the actual power dissipation will differ sig-
nificantly from values calculated by the aquaero. Furthermore, any coolant
additive alters the thermal capacity, this is factored in in the aquaero. The
power measurement functionality should therefore just be seen as an interest-
ing additional information.