• 27.04.2024, 20:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Daisy Chaining MPS devices.

Samstag, 5. September 2015, 12:30

Hi Folks.

Have an Aquaero 6 XT Installed and I'm about to connect my devices. This is where I need a little help please, to avoid blowing anything up ;(

I need to connect 2 x Aqua Computer D5 USB/Aquabus pumps and 2 x 'pump adapter for aqualis with integrated fill level sensor' units.

Assuming each has been connected initially via USB, to give them unique ID's, do I now simply daisy chain the devices together via 4 pin Y connectors, to the one 'high speed' port ?

If I purchase an mps flow sensor in the future, would I simply add this to the same daisy chain config ?

Thanks,

Lyndon

RE: Daisy Chaining MPS devices.

Sonntag, 6. September 2015, 00:14

Hi Folks.

Have an Aquaero 6 XT Installed and I'm about to connect my devices. This is where I need a little help please, to avoid blowing anything up ;(

I need to connect 2 x Aqua Computer D5 USB/Aquabus pumps and 2 x 'pump adapter for aqualis with integrated fill level sensor' units.

Assuming each has been connected initially via USB, to give them unique ID's, do I now simply daisy chain the devices together via 4 pin Y connectors, to the one 'high speed' port ?

Correct, using three (3) aquabus Y-connector 4 pins will have both pumps and both fill level sensors available to the aquaero via aquabus high.

Zitat

If I purchase an mps flow sensor in the future, would I simply add this to the same daisy chain config ?

Thanks,

Lyndon

There are only 4 unique MPS addresses (12, 13, 14, 15), so adding a 5th MPS device is not possible.

I do not know how you plan to operate your D5 pumps, but I set mine to attain the flow rate I want and then leave them, and this can be done with the USB connection only. If that is your plan then you can leave out the aquabus connection for the pumps, and control the pump's speed with the USB connection. You would then be able to add 1 or 2 MPS flow sensors.

Or, if you wanted to keep the pumps on aquabus, and only need one flow sensor, you could use a Flow sensor "high flow", which connects to the dedicated Flow port on the aquaero.

Sonntag, 6. September 2015, 15:36

Cheers Mate, a complete and considered reply, as I've grown to expect from you.

L