• 26.04.2024, 04:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

NEW: aquasuite 2015-9

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015, 15:05

The aquasuite 2015-9 is available as of now. It has learned new functions and we changed the look and feel in several menus to provide a more unified and organized look. Some further adjustments will follow in later version.

If you wonder what happened to version 7 and 8. Version 7 was used only internally while 8 has been released yesterday and contains all the big changes. Version 9 has been released today and only changes some layout and coloring stuff.

The current version can be downloaded from our website.

ATTENTION
After a firmware update of the aquaero 5 and 6 as well as the aquaduct mk 4 and 5 XT series a downgrade is not possible.
With the aquaero firmware 2000 and above the lowspeed aquabus port will not work anymore! This means a tubemeter or multiswitch can not be connected to the aquaero anymore. If this function is necessary for you, then do not perform an update now or in the future.

Changelog for the aquasuite software 2015-6 to 2015-9
  • Bugfix: Missing and wrong units from data provided through HWiNFO
  • Bugfix: Wrong display of some pages
  • Bugfix: Assignment of outputs in the command line tool
  • Bugfix: Crashes in the overview pages
  • Bugfix: Charts from the data log where display differently in the overview pages
  • Bugfix: Autostart settings have not been saved when the aquasuite was closed in an incorrect way

• New: Optimized layout for controller page
  • New: HWiNFO network sensors can be used
  • New: A warning message appears if fans are not assigned to a controller
  • New: Simulation tool to test the scaling of controller output -> device output
  • New: Automatic backup of the profile data before a firmware update will be applied (only if compatible)
  • New: General color and layout optimizations
  • New: New layout of the alarm settings page for aquaero and aquaduct
  • New: Backup function to save all profiles of the device
  • New: aquastream XT can be restarted after the Windows start if a specific speed is not reached

Firmware 2004 for aquaero and aquaduct
  • Bugfix: Real Time Clock module syncs much faster after a system start (cold boot)
  • Bugfix: Wrong display of the curve controller in the device
  • Bugfix: Wrong scaling of the I-controller if the controller was configured through the device
  • Bugfix: Partially faulty profile exports

A little selection of screenshots to show some new stuff:

If you encounter problems, please provide detailed information so we can check and fix it if necessary. Just in case your aquasuite crashes, please also provide the error report from the event viewer. We need the extended report, not the short one:

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015, 16:28

I have not seen all changes, but the few I have, like the controller type selector, are excellent :)

One issue I noticed is the aquaero profiles are lost with the firmware update, so all naming, virtual/software sensors and controllers are gone.
If there is a method to save them you may want to post the procedure so others may not have to rebuild profiles.
I see the new 'programdata>aquasuite>profiles folder, but that doesn't help with this firmware update.

One other minor item, and it may be by design, Windows Services is disabled by default with 2015/9.

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015, 16:55

One other minor item, and it may be by design, Windows Services is disabled by default with 2015/9.

Confirmed and will be fixed on Monday. We have not noticed that because with an upgrade installation it does not change.

No big thing in the meantime since the aquasuite informs you with a message box that the service is not running.

You had to export settings first with an older aquasuite. The new one does this automatically now.

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015, 17:22

I see the new 'programdata>aquasuite>profiles folder, but that doesn't help with this firmware update.
When you start a firmware update the aquasuite add an backup before the firmware update begins. When you upgrade the firmware you see an popup with the name of the backup file.

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 12:35

I wonder if I should try again to install Asus AI Suite after updating Aquasuite?
There is some kind of conflict with AI Suite and either the Aquaero's or Aquasuite. I was able to install AI Suite -once- by unplugging the Aquaero's USB cable and disabling Aquasuite service but things soon went bad afterward and wouldn't boot to Windows 10.
Not blaming Aquacomputer but it's been impossible to get these two to work together, and I've seen other Aquaero owners with the same problem.

Some of the messages Windows 10 gives is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_EQUAL, & KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

Otherwise without trying to install AI Suite everything has been working fine with Windows 10. (Aquasuite 2015-6)

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015, 09:15

Very unlikely that this has something to do with the aquasuite. It is more likely that it is the aquaero directly. Te AI Suite seems to "optimize" some USB stuff but in reality it is breaking it (like always... :P).

As you already said, you are not the first one having problems with this combination. In another Forum I have read that leaving out some processing stuff seems to fix it. I do not know that software but it seems that there are different modules that you can install or not.

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015, 11:43

Very unlikely that this has something to do with the aquasuite. It is more likely that it is the aquaero directly. Te AI Suite seems to "optimize" some USB stuff but in reality it is breaking it (like always... :P).

As you already said, you are not the first one having problems with this combination. In another Forum I have read that leaving out some processing stuff seems to fix it. I do not know that software but it seems that there are different modules that you can install or not.

Yes...I have tried to install only the smallest part of AI Suite but it just doesn't work for me. This is mainly the monitoring part of the software. With a new platform such as Z170 I wanted to use the motherboard manufacturers software at first but HWINFO caught up pretty fast so I use it.

Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2015, 18:19

Thank you!
No longer have pulsing fans with a set point controller :) woop woop!

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015, 13:32

2015-9 page display is very, very slow for me, for example as in switching between my 2 pages within Aquasuite. Also labels are often not showing up unless I close/reopen Aquasuite several times. It's not only the software data from AIDA64 Extreme, but the actual data from the Aquaero's as well. (fan speed, temperatures, etc.)
Otherwise everything working well.

Anyone else seeing this?

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015, 16:24

2015-9 page display is very, very slow for me, for example as in switching between my 2 pages within Aquasuite. Also labels are often not showing up unless I close/reopen Aquasuite several times. It's not only the software data from AIDA64 Extreme, but the actual data from the Aquaero's as well. (fan speed, temperatures, etc.)

Anyone else seeing this?

I am not experiencing any slow down compared to the previous release (2015/6), and am not seeing anything of the errant labels.

Just curious, your post on the 13th in this thread said you were using HWiNFO, and now you are using AIDA64. Though that should not impact the labels issue, it may affect the response of updating the objects. I found the shared memory function of HWiNFO to be more responsive than the WMI function of AIDA64. On the face of it, it shouldn't matter too much because both were set to a 2000ms sample rate, but when I had 2 gauges next to each other, the HWiNFO gauge seemed more active.

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015, 21:06

Anyone else seeing this?

I am not experiencing any slow down compared to the previous release (2015/6), and am not seeing anything of the errant labels.

Just curious, your post on the 13th in this thread said you were using HWiNFO, and now you are using AIDA64. Though that should not impact the labels issue, it may affect the response of updating the objects. I found the shared memory function of HWiNFO to be more responsive than the WMI function of AIDA64. On the face of it, it shouldn't matter too much because both were set to a 2000ms sample rate, but when I had 2 gauges next to each other, the HWiNFO gauge seemed more active.

Thanks.
I don't use HWINFO to import data into Aquasuite for display, I use AIDA64 for that function.
My reference about HWINFO was that I was using it to view some data that Aquasuite can't (such as Vcore, clock speeds etc etc). Asus has a utility called AI Suite that I had wanted to use which will not install when the Aquaero's are USB connected. Some kind of conflict at play with the USB & AI Suite I guess.

The missing labels are hit and miss, sometimes no problems other times it is. But opening pages in Aquasuite is consistently slow for me, averaging 8 or 9 seconds. I can move among the other titled headers in Aquasuite quickly enough, though.
Not enough to lose sleep over but if it moved faster it would be great.

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015, 07:24

The missing labels are hit and miss, sometimes no problems other times it is. But opening pages in Aquasuite is consistently slow for me, averaging 8 or 9 seconds.
Make screenshots from the slow and wrong redered pages. Otherwise send us your comlete data folder as a zip file

Quellcode

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data

give us some information about your system. have you changed the font scaling to a other value than 100% in your screen settings?

Montag, 19. Oktober 2015, 13:55

The missing labels are hit and miss, sometimes no problems other times it is. But opening pages in Aquasuite is consistently slow for me, averaging 8 or 9 seconds.
Make screenshots from the slow and wrong redered pages. Otherwise send us your comlete data folder as a zip file

Quellcode

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data

give us some information about your system. have you changed the font scaling to a other value than 100% in your screen settings?

The missing labels seems to have sorted itself out.
The only fonts I change in size are for the statistics...I place the statistics on the bottom and set font scaling to 7. Otherwise I only change the color of the main fonts.