• 26.04.2024, 05:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Bullrott

New aquaduct 720xt Mark V pb, please help me

Freitag, 1. Januar 2016, 18:24

Hi everyone,

Firstable, I apologize for my english because it's not my original language.

I have several problem with my 720xt. First one and most important in my opinion is the flow.

With two waterblock the flow is only 48l/h but to have that the pump is at 100%. Is that normal?

Tanks for reply I ll give every information needed.

Happy new year.

Samstag, 2. Januar 2016, 06:25

48l/h does seem low for 2 blocks.

Can you post a screen shot of your pumps tab in aquasuite? (example below)
48lph.jpg

Bullrott

Samstag, 2. Januar 2016, 13:40

Thx for the answer, here the screen of the pump and the flow

[attach]
[attach]flow[/attach][/attach]

Samstag, 2. Januar 2016, 14:13

I am not sure if the Minimum/Maximum power settings on your pump are used with the automatic control option, but having it at 100% for minimum and maximum could force the pump to 100%... which may have been your intent.
That said, the issue remains as to your relatively low flow rate.

Perhaps if you describe your system a bit... we know you have a CPU & GPU water block, but what size is your tubing, and how many 90° fittings, etc.,
Also, is there a way debris/dirt may have entered your loop during assembly causing blockage.

As a test, you could set your "Minimum pump value" to 30%, leave the "Maximum pump value" at 100%, then use the "Manual preset" option to move the pump power up/down and see what happens to the flow rate.

Lastly, the real pros/reps are on holiday at this time, and hopefully they will be able to help you come Monday when they may be back.

Bullrott

Samstag, 2. Januar 2016, 14:53

The 100% pump is intended. If the pump isn't à 100% the flow alarm ring cause the flow drop to less than 30l/h

The system is:

Aquaduct 720xt =) 5/8mmtube (the one with the aquaduct) =) 8/6 g1/4 adaptater =) gpu waterblock ekwb 290x =) 8/6 g1/4 adaptater =) tube =) 8/6 g1/4 adaptater =) cpu waterblock ek supremacy evo =) 8/6 g1/4 adaptater =) aquaduct 720xt

There's no debrit / dirt in my opinion. I think of that so I already empty it and refill it to check that.

There's no 90°fitting.

Thanks a lot man and I appreciate and sorry for my bad english

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 02:02

How are your GPU & CPU temperatures?

Bullrott

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 11:13

I don't know the temp of GPU or GPU.
It's my first WC so I want to be sure, so the component are still outside the PC since I'm sure the flow is allright and it's safe to put them again in the computer.

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 15:36

Hi Bullrott,

Did you try running with no blocks at all, or just one block installed, just to see if they are the problem? For instance EKWB CPU waterblocks are unidirectional. I don't know how much of a difference it makes if you get the direction wrong but it's something to check.

Not sure how it goes with aquaduct, but is your flow sensor configured properly, by this I mean the impulse/liter value?

Kind regards,
Boris.

Bullrott

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 15:43

Hi,

I try running with on block, same flow, with no block flow reach 56l/h

"Not sure how it goes with aquaduct, but is your flow sensor configured properly, by this I mean the impulse/liter value?" =) How you do that?

Montag, 4. Januar 2016, 04:48

Hi,

I try running with on block, same flow, with no block flow reach 56l/h

"Not sure how it goes with aquaduct, but is your flow sensor configured properly, by this I mean the impulse/liter value?" =) How you do that?

If I remember correctly, the Aquaduct product comes preconfigured correctly as the pump and flow meter are hard-wired without options.

Bullrott

Montag, 4. Januar 2016, 11:22

" the Aquaduct product comes preconfigured correctly as the pump and flow meter are hard-wired without options."
I think so too. in the option there is a "aquaduct mark V configuration" preset.

Bullrott

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 16:20

Little up since now pro must be back from holiday ;)

I change the tube for some 10/16mm and now I have 70l/h

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 21:51

Little up since now pro must be back from holiday ;)

I change the tube for some 10/16mm and now I have 70l/h

Nice! :)

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 19:07

Can somebody tell me how many flow is needed is an loop/ system?
I have ten 90 degree angel fittings an two 360 radiators a CPU and GPU block Flow meter .
The DCC PWM pump gives me at 37 % pwm a flow of 80 L/H and at 100 % 220 L/H

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 20:07

Can somebody tell me how many flow is needed is an loop/ system?
I have ten 90 degree angel fittings an two 360 radiators a CPU and GPU block Flow meter .
The DCC PWM pump gives me at 37 % pwm a flow of 80 L/H and at 100 % 220 L/H
An efficient flow needs to be run within the range of 1.0-1.5 GPM. Just have to convert that to L/H and you should be good to go.