• 27.04.2024, 08:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Enser

Aquabus 4 pin cable

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016, 23:50

2 questions in regards to subject:
-Wondering if I can use a 4 pin aquabus cable and USB at the same time on my AC D5s (USB version).

-Additionally, do you HAVE to use an aquabus cable or can I just run any 4 pin cable (ie pwm fan cable) in lieu of aquabus cable?
I've tried this with no luck, so I'm wondering if there is something special about the AC cables (not sure why I can't run any 4 pin cable).
Again, advice would be appreciated.

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2016, 04:13

Aquabus cables are 4 pin fans cables. Cables are cables, nothing special about em. I use ordinary PWM fan cables in the whole system. Aqua comp Aquabus cables are ugly as shit.

Yes its completely fine to have Aquabus and USB connected at the same time.

Freitag, 8. Januar 2016, 01:19

completely off topic but im still scratching my head as to why the usb cables need to be 3 feet long. :whistling:

Freitag, 8. Januar 2016, 01:22

completely off topic but im still scratching my head as to why the usb cables need to be 3 feet long. :whistling:
I think that's great that it is that long. Some of these controllers go into very big builds. Once you start cable management, you'll be surprised how much wire is needed in the end.

Freitag, 8. Januar 2016, 01:54

i agreeits great if needed but for me all my cables are reduced to length needed,for instance my a6 usb cable is now only 4 inches long.

Enser

Freitag, 8. Januar 2016, 21:43

Thanks for the confirmation guys. Copper wires are just copper wires as long as the pins line up end to end.
I was having issues getting my Aquero 6 XT to see my AC D5 pumps via high speed Aquabus. Will need to troubleshoot the issue this weekend and I appreciate the confirmation.

Freitag, 8. Januar 2016, 22:23

Thanks for the confirmation guys. Copper wires are just copper wires as long as the pins line up end to end.
I was having issues getting my Aquero 6 XT to see my AC D5 pumps via high speed Aquabus. Will need to troubleshoot the issue this weekend and I appreciate the confirmation.
Did you use the USB to the pumps first so the AQ software recognizes them and than give permission for the AQ 6 XT to control them? I'm familiar with the Farbwerk and believe they all work this way as they each given a unique ID for the use of the Aquabus.

Enser

Samstag, 9. Januar 2016, 01:23

Did you use the USB to the pumps first so the AQ software recognizes them and than give permission for the AQ 6 XT to control them? I'm familiar with the Farbwerk and believe they all work this way as they each given a unique ID for the use of the Aquabus.
Yeah, I've been able to see the D5s in Aquasuite as they are connected via USB. Have given each of em a unique Aquabus ID, problem is when I connect them to the high-speed Aquabus, Aquasuite reports that my AQ 6 XT has no Aquabus devices connected to it.
I haven't seen permissions for the AQ 6 to talk to the D5s, but maybe thats due to the fact that AQ 6 reports no devices connected...
Going to take my AQ 6 out and take a look at the pins, maybe that is it....

Samstag, 9. Januar 2016, 05:32

Yeah, I've been able to see the D5s in Aquasuite as they are connected via USB. Have given each of em a unique Aquabus ID, problem is when I connect them to the high-speed Aquabus, Aquasuite reports that my AQ 6 XT has no Aquabus devices connected to it.
I haven't seen permissions for the AQ 6 to talk to the D5s, but maybe thats due to the fact that AQ 6 reports no devices connected...
Going to take my AQ 6 out and take a look at the pins, maybe that is it....
Make sure they are on the Aquabus High and not on the low.