• 15.06.2024, 03:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Enser

Aquaero 5 LT slave device Q

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 00:55

I have another AQ 6 XT & a AQ 5 LT on the way to make a master/slave controller config. I have also ordered real time clock modules for the extra Aquabus port. Since I need to connect them via aquabus to make the master/slave config, can I use the other Aquabus port off the RTCs to take advantage of MPS devices to run off the AQ 5 LT?

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 02:11

all devices need to be connected via the high aquabus,a y splitter cable can be used for this.,the low aquabus is not usable at this time.

RE: Aquaero 5 LT slave device Q

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 02:27

I have another AQ 6 XT & a AQ 5 LT on the way to make a master/slave controller config. I have also ordered real time clock modules for the extra Aquabus port. Since I need to connect them via aquabus to make the master/slave config, can I use the other Aquabus port off the RTCs to take advantage of MPS devices to run off the AQ 5 LT?

Yes, the two high speed aquabus ports on top of the clock can be used as if they were a Y-splitter.

Enser

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 19:11

Ok, so than if I use the RTCs or Y cable I can have side 'a' of the Y go from AQ6 to the AQ5 (slave), and the other side of the Y cable (side 'b') to connect 4 MPS devices to each AQ (to get 8 total MPS devices between the two AQ).
Like this:

Quellcode

| AQ 6 XT          |
| Aquabus High | ——> MPS1, MPS2, MPS3, MPS4
	|
	|
	| (Aquabus High link)
	|
| AQ 5 LT (slave mode) |
| Aquabus High	     | ——-> MPS1, MPS2, MPS3, MPS4

This was I was hoping to achieve... let me know if this design will function. Thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Enser« (13. Januar 2016, 19:28)

Enser

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 19:58

I should also mention my setup:
I am running 2 parallel loops, one for CPU & mobo / one for GPU (3 way SLI).
Each loop has 2 D5s in serial (Aquabus D5s). I also have an MPS flow meter (MPS 400) & an MPS pressure sensor (MPS 500) for each loop.
This make a total of 8 MPS devices.
If the above master/slave topology does not expand to a total of 8 MPS than I will be forced to run each AQ seperately (2 MPS pumps + flow MPS + pressure MPS).
This would not be ideal, thus why I wish to configure my setup as above....

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 20:03

You can also use one of these...

http://www.modmytoys.com/pcb.html

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2016, 20:45

I should also mention my setup:
I am running 2 parallel loops, one for CPU & mobo / one for GPU (3 way SLI).
Each loop has 2 D5s in serial (Aquabus D5s). I also have an MPS flow meter (MPS 400) & an MPS pressure sensor (MPS 500) for each loop.
This make a total of 8 MPS devices.
If the above master/slave topology does not expand to a total of 8 MPS than I will be forced to run each AQ seperately (2 MPS pumps + flow MPS + pressure MPS).
This would not be ideal, thus why I wish to configure my setup as above....

Four (4) is the maximum number MPS devices that can be controlled by an aquaero.
You have to set a unique aquabus address for each device, and MPS has four designated addresses - 12, 13, 14 & 15.
The aquabus devices addresses is listed in a table in the manual in section 25.1. 'Compatible aquabus devices'.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (13. Januar 2016, 20:47)