• 26.04.2024, 12:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

airplex GIGANT questions

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 13:46

I'm getting a little tired of having a big case that is 50kg+

So the only way to split that weight up, would be to get an external radiator of some kind.

The extreme version of that, would be the Aqua Computer airplex GIGANT 3360 (24x 140mm): http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3373

The question is, how much pump power would I need to run that?

Or a better question is, how much is needed, after a pump is mounted on: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2970 ?

Also, with the aquaero version, so do I only need an usb cable to power it?

I cant see any other power cables going from it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »OddsCrazyStuff« (16. Januar 2016, 14:28)

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 15:39

i think a D5 or DDC should run your system properly. once the system is filled only the flow of the pump is important.

you need to power up the aquaero in this gigant. but the power cable is delivered with this MONSTER! 8)
power supply-connector is below the USB that you can see on the picture. :D
»water-noob« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • 33306_4.jpg (111,71 kB - 134 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 18. April 2024, 22:15)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »water-noob« (16. Januar 2016, 15:42)

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 16:05

i think a D5 or DDC should run your system properly. once the system is filled only the flow of the pump is important.

you need to power up the aquaero in this gigant. but the power cable is delivered with this MONSTER! 8)
power supply-connector is below the USB that you can see on the picture. :D
I'm not sure a single pump would be enough, so 1 in combo with the airplex and 1 in the case, would be the minimum, I think.

It comes with its own power supply?
Or is it just a cable you connect to the PCs power supply?

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 16:13

I have a DDC 1T+ running CPU-block, two GPU-blocks, some quick-disconnects, an AMS 840 and one Gigant 3360 with a flow of ~80L/h.
It's pretty nice :)

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 16:20

I have a DDC 1T+ running CPU-block, two GPU-blocks, some quick-disconnects, an AMS 840 and one Gigant 3360 with a flow of ~80L/h.
It's pretty nice :)
How is is it to bleed and fill?

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 16:35

I pre-filled it and connected then I connected it to the loop.
For bleed it just let the water do the main part. It will bleed itself after some time, will take a while but it will work.
Maybe switch the pump off and on again a couple of times. That will help too. :)

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 17:18

I pre-filled it and connected then I connected it to the loop.
For bleed it just let the water do the main part. It will bleed itself after some time, will take a while but it will work.
Maybe switch the pump off and on again a couple of times. That will help too. :)
Guess I can get away with a dual DDC setup then.
Its nice to have some extra head pressure and flow, since I have high heat parts.

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 17:35

With my 80L/h I get 59°C CPU and 49°C GPU temps while gaming with my AMS 840 + Gigant 3360, both running passive. 42°C watertemp @ 23°C roomtemp

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Fieldrider« (16. Januar 2016, 18:05)

Samstag, 16. Januar 2016, 18:07

With my 80L/h I get 59°C CPU and 49°C GPU temps with my AMS 840 + Gigant 3360, both running passive. 42°C watertemp @ 23°C roomtemp
Given that a pump is rated for 1000L/H or so, so is that quite low.

Plus I have a few generations newer parts then you (based on signature), so need to step the cooling up a little.

So dual DDC plus fans on the Gigant 3360, should cover that difference in heat.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »OddsCrazyStuff« (16. Januar 2016, 18:34)

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 13:03

---
What type of power cable does this thing comes with?

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 15:27

I have the non-aquaero version of the 3360 so in first place I couldn't tell. But I found this:

Looks like an Molex connection ;D

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 15:33

I have the non-aquaero version of the 3360 so in first place I couldn't tell. But I found this:

-pic-

Looks like an Molex connection ;D
So in other words, same limitation as a normal aquaero then.

"Molex connector officially handles 11A = 132W"
132/24=5,5W

Guess I can use any fans I want :thumbup:

RE : airplex GIGANT questions

Montag, 25. Januar 2016, 21:00

I'm getting a little tired of having a big case that is 50kg+

So the only way to split that weight up, would be to get an external radiator of some kind.

The extreme version of that, would be the Aqua Computer airplex GIGANT 3360 (24x 140mm): http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=3373

It's funny, I have the opposite way for my next upgrade. Few years ago, I decided to have an external radiator and the Aquaduct I have is a perfect solution with its integrated pump.
At present, during maintenance, I'm tired of having to move the tower and the Aquaduct with one meter of hoses. :rolleyes: Even if Gigant seems to be an impressive product for anyone looking for a solution with no limit of number/size of radiators.
So, I am thinkin about gathering all my stuff in the tower (Corsair Obsidian 900D).

RE: RE : airplex GIGANT questions

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 05:05

So, I am thinkin about gathering all my stuff in the tower (Corsair Obsidian 900D).
900D is a great case to water cool in. :thumbup:

RE: RE : airplex GIGANT questions

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016, 18:55

It's funny, I have the opposite way for my next upgrade. Few years ago, I decided to have an external radiator and the Aquaduct I have is a perfect solution with its integrated pump.
At present, during maintenance, I'm tired of having to move the tower and the Aquaduct with one meter of hoses. :rolleyes: Even if Gigant seems to be an impressive product for anyone looking for a solution with no limit of number/size of radiators.
Where in the world are you? I might be able to take the gigant off your hands.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2016, 07:26

I have no Gigant but in case of a crazy configuration the 900D would allow me (bi CPU, quad GPU), the Gigant will be welcome. :thumbsup:

smud

Sonntag, 28. März 2021, 00:03

"Molex connector officially handles 11A = 132W"
132/24=5,5W

So internal GIGANT's power cable can push 132W, is that confirmed officially by Aquacomputer? Can't find official answer on it, good to know also how much Y-molex splitters we can use? I guess until we reach 132W