• 04.05.2024, 12:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero sensor q

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016, 23:00

does the Aquaero have a sensor that tells what temp the Aquaero is running at?

RE: Aquaero sensor q

Montag, 18. Januar 2016, 02:16

does the Aquaero have a sensor that tells what temp the Aquaero is running at?

Yes, both the 5 & 6 show the 4 Fan Amplifier Temps.

Montag, 18. Januar 2016, 04:45

arent those the temperatures of the fans as i have 8 fans with 8 fan amp temps,if not then how is it decided which one shows what area of temps?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (18. Januar 2016, 04:47)

Montag, 18. Januar 2016, 06:18

arent those the temperatures of the fans as i have 8 fans with 8 fan amp temps,if not then how is it decided which one shows what area of temps?
Those are temps of each channel. So channel 1, 2, 3 and 4. Temps will fluctuate or stay fairly similar in my case since I have a massive heatsink installed. Their max range is 80c so chances are, you'll have a long way ahead till you even get close to that point and iirc, AC told me that they have protection in place and so if they were to go above 80c, they would gradually lessen the load till the temps dropped to more of a appropriate range.

Montag, 18. Januar 2016, 23:34

Those four temperatures are the fan controller outputs/amplifiers of the aquaero itself (fan ports 1 to 4 on the back).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (18. Januar 2016, 23:35)

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 12:21

The voltage controllers of fan channel 1+2 and 3+4 share a temperature sensor (per pair). The temperature values of these pairs will be always identical.

There is a two-step security feature that will change the output power to 100% in the first step to lower the power dissipation and heat that it causes. If the temperature is still rising beyond a second limit the affected channels will be disabled to prevent damages.

The aquaero also has a temperature sensor for its CPU but we have disabled it in one of the last firmware updates because there were too many customers that thought it would show them the CPU temperature of their PC :wacko:

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 12:56

The voltage controllers of fan channel 1+2 and 3+4 share a temperature sensor (per pair). The temperature values of these pairs will be always identical.

There is a two-step security feature that will change the output power to 100% in the first step to lower the power dissipation and heat that it causes. If the temperature is still rising beyond a second limit the affected channels will be disabled to prevent damages.

The aquaero also has a temperature sensor for its CPU but we have disabled it in one of the last firmware updates because there were too many customers that thought it would show them the CPU temperature of their PC :wacko:

Happy New Year Shoggy! Good to see you and Sebastian back :)
The temp sensor info is interesting, never really noticed that two were identical... guess I thought it more coincidental.
Might have been more informative if there were only two sensors listed as Amplifier sensor 1 & 2, and Amplifier sensor 3 & 4.
But good to know anyway, thank you.

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016, 01:18

The aquaero also has a temperature sensor for its CPU but we have disabled it in one of the last firmware updates because there were too many customers that thought it would show them the CPU temperature of their PC
this brings up an interesting question,what version was this disabled?
in one of my builds which has an earlier software version from like 1 1/2 years ago shows the cpu in aida at high 50's as soon as i boot it and hangs in that range regardless of the pc load.
would aida64 show 2 cpu temps?

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016, 01:38

I think (don't know exactly) the CPU temperature of the aquaero has been disabled with version 2015-3 from January last year.

If you use an older aquasuite/firmware combination you would see the CPU temperature as a normal value in the sensors tab of the aquasuite. No idea if AIDA64 was able to read it but if so it is hard to imagine that it would show it out of context next to your systems CPU temperature.

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2016, 01:43

i just went to the latest software and firmware and cpu temp is still in the 50's while the cores barely reach 30.guess i need new paste seating which will be a real pain
i was pulling this from aida as the a6 sensor doesn't show a cpu temp
edit
in sensors tab i only have 3 thermal sensors and 8 fan amplifiers showing as i have a slaved a5 also
appreciate the help

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (24. Januar 2016, 01:57)