• 26.04.2024, 04:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

7thOmen

Farbwerk idea - is it possible?

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 14:47

This question goes out to the fine people at AquaComputer.

If one is to wire a normally open switch to a 10K ohm resistor in series and then attach the circuit to a temp sensor on the Farbwerk, can the Farbwerk and Aquasuite be configured to see an alarm on the input and adjust the color output of LED strips connected to the Farbwerk when the switch is closed?

I was thinking that the above scenario would allow me to open the side case door, closing the switch and sending a value greater than 0 to the sensor port on the Farbwerk. This would trigger an alarm and force the Farbwerk to change the LED color to, in my situation, white. This would then light up the case appropriately for working within. Think refrigerator door action. When the door is closed, the Farbwerk would return the interior light to the original predetermined color.

Is this possible? I certainly do not want to damage any of my excellently designed and produced AquaComputer products.

Thanks in advance,
7thOmen

Google translate, if it is helpful...

Diese Frage geht an die feinen Leute bei Aquacomputer aus.

Wenn man einen normalerweise offenen Schalter zu einem 10K -Ohm-Widerstand in Serie zu verbinden ist, und dann bringen Sie die Schaltung zu einem Temperatursensor auf dem Farbwerk kann das Farbwerk und aquasuite so konfiguriert werden, einen Alarm am Eingang zu sehen, und die Farbausgabe der LED einstellen verbunden Streifen zur Farbwerk , wenn der Schalter geschlossen?

Ich dachte, dass das oben beschriebene Szenario würde mir erlauben, die Seitenkoffer Tür zu öffnen, den Schalter zu schließen und einen Wert größer 0 an den Sensor -Anschluss auf der Farbwerk senden. Dies würde einen Alarm auslösen und das Farbwerk zwingen, die LED-Farbe zu ändern, in meiner Situation zu , weiß. Dies würde dann entsprechend den Fall leuchten für die Arbeit innerhalb. Denken Sie Kühlschranktür Aktion. Wenn die Tür geschlossen ist, zurückkehren würde das Farbwerk die Innenbeleuchtung auf die ursprüngliche vorgegebenen Farbe.

Ist das möglich? Ich will sicher nicht Aquacomputer Produkte einer meiner hervorragend entwickelt und hergestellt zu beschädigen.

Danke im Voraus,
7thOmen

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 16:19

Not sure if you have the same idea in mind. You could work with two resistors where one resistor will be removed from the line when you open the door so the measured value will be changed. I the end you have two sensor values - one for the closed door and one for the open door and you just assign your desired LED settings to each value.

This would be a simple switch between two states but will not allow you to jump into a different mode. So for example opening the door to light up everything in white and when you close it, it will rotate through the colors is not possible.

7thOmen

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 17:02

Shoggy,

Am I correct in understanding that Aquasuite would not allow me to 'set and reset' Farbwerk colors based on sensor reading of say 10k Ohms and 11k Ohms? I think I am misunderstanding you when you mentioned that "not allow you to jump into a different mode".

I will try to simplify what I would like to do:

Door closed - shade of whatever color.
Door open - white lighting.
Door closed after whatever event - color returns to original shade of whatever color.

I would set new colors as my mood strikes via AquaSuite, and that new color would toggle between itself and white as dictated by the door switch.

Possible?

door_switch_1.jpg

7thOmen
»7thOmen« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • door_switch_1.jpg (5,29 kB - 117 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 21. Januar 2024, 22:02)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »7thOmen« (10. Februar 2016, 17:29)

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 17:29

What Shoggy meant is that you can not jump from white (door open) to lets say temperature controled or color cycling when door is closed. But if you want to jump from one static color to another static color then that should work.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Fieldrider« (10. Februar 2016, 17:32)

7thOmen

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 17:35

Fieldrider & Shoggy,

Thank you for the explanations. I see that what I am trying to do is possible.
My biggest concern was wiring a non-standard input to the Farbwerk. I would hate to damage such a neat device.
The attached schematic from my previous post should reflect the correct circuit for such an endeavor.

7thOmen

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016, 17:51

Better let Shoggy check that door switch. I have no idea if thats correct or not :D
And I am not that sure if you may have to set the input to resustor contolled or if it would also work with temperature contolled

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016, 08:58

The drawing is fine. Exactly what I meant. In the aquasuite software you can also switch the mode for the sensor ports so instead of a temperature it will give you the naked value for the resistance (100 Ohm - 25 kOhm). Should be easier to handle than working with artificial temperature values.