• 26.04.2024, 13:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aq6 issue

Montag, 4. April 2016, 03:40

i relocated my a5 and a6 in my case and once i connected everything i have 5 fans connected but the fan area shows 8 fans connected.
also i have one fan that i cant control even tho it spins during boot up.
resetting the software didnt help
if i reinstall the software,will my slaved a5 still work?
any ideas?
thx

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (4. April 2016, 03:41)

Montag, 4. April 2016, 22:44

It is recommend to reset the slave device (jumpers on temperature sensor 5 to 8) and install the regular firmware. Afterwards flash it again with the slave firmware.

Montag, 4. April 2016, 23:33

??, jumpers 5 to what shoggy?
also does my issue sound like a reinstall is needed.?

Dienstag, 5. April 2016, 11:26

When your aquaero 5 works as slave device (that is what I have understand from your post) it is no longer accessible through USB. To get access again you have to put the device into the recovery mode. This is done by placing four jumpers on the temperature sensor 5, 6, 7 and 8. You can also use four pieces of aluminum foil for example. When placed, start the device, wait for it to beep a few times, shut it down, remove the jumpers and start it again. Now you can flash the regular firmware and afterwards you can flash the slave firmware again.

Mittwoch, 6. April 2016, 04:22

thx shoggy for the help,all is good now
and i even figured how to boot up without any noisy fans running on boot up
nothing like a totally quiet system,especially when cooling doesn't need the fans running. 8)

i do have another concern
on the aquaero 5,is the fan pin assignment

pin1. for ground
pin 2 for 12 volt
pin 3 for speed
thx

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (6. April 2016, 05:00)

Mittwoch, 6. April 2016, 08:35

Pin layout for every 3/4 pin fan header in the PC world is:

1: Ground
2: Voltage
3: RPM
4: PWM