• 28.04.2024, 00:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help with Airplex GIGANT 1680 setup

Montag, 4. April 2016, 10:47

When the pump my old trusted aquaduct 360 XT mark III stopped working I decided to upgrade to the Airplex Gigant.

Started to set it up this weekend with D5 pump and reservoir in the top, but I have one thing I would like to verify and that is how the internal and outer port are linked up.
Do the left outer correspond to the left inner port? So if I close of the left outer port it is the left inner I should use?

I have tried to search for this online but there is little information in the Gigant online.

This is how I plan set up my loop:
Pump > CPU > GPU > IN, left outer port on Gigant / OUT, right inner port (the one closet to the center) > reservoir

Would be a bit embarrassing if I set it up so the flow does not flow through the radiators, but straight trough :wacko:

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Montag, 4. April 2016, 13:48

The Gigant comes with a G1/4, headless screw that needs to be inserted into the inlet port.
I had the same question, and Shoggy sent me the diagram below.

Here is a shot of my connections...

and a link to my mini-build-log can be found here.

I also STRONGLY recommend you add some rubber bumpers to the bottom of the feet, or they will destroy your desktop. THIS is what I used.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (4. April 2016, 13:54)

Montag, 4. April 2016, 14:44

Thank you very much InfoSeeker!
This was just what I was looking for :thumbsup:

Hm, I cant remember finding the headless screw with the parts I got.

Shoggy, can this part be found on the shop so I can order it?

Thx in advance.

Montag, 4. April 2016, 22:40

It is available in the shop but should have come with the radiator. If that was not the case you should send us an e-mail with your address.