• 26.04.2024, 03:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

HELP Aquaero 6 xt + power adjusts + d5 pumps + farbwerk initial setup

Montag, 25. April 2016, 20:14

Hello all thanks for lookong in advance as i know this is probably a subject that had been addressed many times.

So straight to it. I have an aquaero 6 xt, 2 power adjust 3's, 2 d5 pumps with usb and a farbwerk.
Im having a hard time understanding the correct configuration of these to be able to control through aquasuite/aquero aquabus.

Ive connected the a6xt to the motherboard via usb, the same with the d5 pumps and power adjust. I assigned a address to the pump and then removed the usb and connected the 4pin aquabus to the aquaero. Same with the power adjust. The only time i can control through aquasuite it seems is when a usb is connected. I was under the impression an initial usb connection was required for each mps device to assign its address for the bus system and a constant usb connection for the aquero to the motherboard?

What am i doing wrong? What configuration is proper to control these devices simultaneously through aquasuite?

Zitat

RE: HELP Aquaero 6 xt + power adjusts + d5 pumps + farbwerk initial setup

Montag, 25. April 2016, 22:11

Hello all thanks for lookong in advance as i know this is probably a subject that had been addressed many times.

So straight to it. I have an aquaero 6 xt, 2 power adjust 3's, 2 d5 pumps with usb and a farbwerk.
Im having a hard time understanding the correct configuration of these to be able to control through aquasuite/aquero aquabus.

Ive connected the a6xt to the motherboard via usb, the same with the d5 pumps and power adjust. I assigned a address to the pump and then removed the usb and connected the 4pin aquabus to the aquaero. Same with the power adjust. The only time i can control through aquasuite it seems is when a usb is connected. I was under the impression an initial usb connection was required for each mps device to assign its address for the bus system and a constant usb connection for the aquero to the motherboard?

What am i doing wrong? What configuration is proper to control these devices simultaneously through aquasuite?

Zitat

You then need to tell the devices that they will be controlled by the Aquaero 6 before you unplug the USB from them.

RE: RE: HELP Aquaero 6 xt + power adjusts + d5 pumps + farbwerk initial setup

Montag, 25. April 2016, 23:54

Can i do this if i want the power adjusts to control the pumps? Or is it low sidemof the aquaero only?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ttp202016« (26. April 2016, 08:22)

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 08:22

none of my devices are showing up through aquabus. i connected via usb to a d5 pump set id did the same for a power adjust disconnected usb then connect a6xt bia usb then connect both devices via 3pin ab cable to 4pin ab splitter and then to the high side of the a6xt.

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 12:46

none of my devices are showing up through aquabus. i connected via usb to a d5 pump set id did the same for a power adjust disconnected usb then connect a6xt bia usb then connect both devices via 3pin ab cable to 4pin ab splitter and then to the high side of the a6xt.
You need to change the option from USB to Aquaero. I forgot the exact wording to it but its there for each device before you assume controls from the AQ.

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 16:43

I know initially I had hard time setting up my 3x PA3 to show
as additional AQ fan channels and don't matter what I did it wouldn't work.

Guys here where trying to help and I was going nuts, but eventually
it all worked out, my issue where cables, the 3pin cables weren't working correctly
after I have customized them.

Your issue its probably as silly as it was in my case,
something small making it difficult.

If you still dealing with your connections issue I don't
know if this will help, but let's try.

The main thing is to have your Aquaero connected to your M/B
via-USB which you did, once AQ works with your aquasuite you can remove your AQ
USB from M/B, unless you M/B have 2 USB header than you can keep it and connect
the second USB for your each device
initial configuration.

Connect each of your devices assigning unique ID, each
device have range of ID so pay attention to the unique ID , once the device ID is assign, remove USB and move
on to the next device, when all devices have their IDs assign use 4pin cable and
connect 1 end to high speed aquabus on AQ and the other to splitter (I use ModMyToys
PCB splitter) from splitter you can use 3pin cables to each device, they all
should show up in aquasuite without you even touching anything.

Keep only AQ USB cable connected to M/B that's all , rest of devices will use
aquabus. If that doesn't work, you might be surprise to find out that maybe
some of your cables are bad (pure guess) 1 cable can mess everything up especially when you
have daisy chained PA3.

I hope that make some sense and can be helpful

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (26. April 2016, 16:49)

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 19:50

Zitat

It sounds like the cables are the culprit. Im using the 3pin supplied aquabus cables not 4 pin aquabus. I was under the impression a 4pin wasnt needed for the devices in question since they have molex power supplies. I have 4 usb headers on my motherboard i may just use them that way. Ive gotten the bluetooth farbwerk to function correctly so far.

Zitat

Is it possible to link 2 power adjusts via 3 pin aquabus? Or a 4pin is required for this as well?

Dienstag, 26. April 2016, 21:20

Yes you can daisy chain 2x PA3 using 3pin cable and even thou it's not necessary to use 4pin cable I would use 4pin cable to connect AQ to your preferable splitter, than 3pin from splitter to each device, it should show your devices without issue, unless something else its interfering.

I have 6x PA3 Ultra, 4 of them to control my 4x d5 pumps and 2 for led's, all connected via-3pin. The only other thing that I have connected via 4pin to the splitter are the 2x high flow USB flow sensors, but that's about it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 11 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (26. April 2016, 22:01)

Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 06:54

will give that a go. While were at it do u know anything of setting up the remote power on function? was wanting to use the aq6 remote to power on/off the pc but didnt see much about doing so in the manual.

Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 19:05

Zitat

Thanks shoggy!