• 27.04.2024, 19:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Software temperature sensor

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 11:12

Hi,
i have a little problem,
i'm using open hardware monitor 0.71 beta,
i was with windows 8 and the aquasuite 2016-2 allowed me to read values, no problem.
then i went to windows 10 and the aquasuite crashed everytimes i wanted to select a source.

i updated to the latest 2016-4 this morning and tried again...
no crash but this time i have no source to select from.
i reinstall the service and restart it from the aquasuite setting panel but no luck.

any idea ???
check the screenshot below.

thanks

RE: Software temperature sensor

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 17:38

Hi,
i have a little problem,
i'm using open hardware monitor 0.71 beta,
i was with windows 8 and the aquasuite 2016-2 allowed me to read values, no problem.
then i went to windows 10 and the aquasuite crashed everytimes i wanted to select a source.

i updated to the latest 2016-4 this morning and tried again...
no crash but this time i have no source to select from.
i reinstall the service and restart it from the aquasuite setting panel but no luck.

any idea ???
check the screenshot below.

thanks

You might check to see that Windows Services is installed and running.
When I installed 2016-4 I had to manually activate Windows Services.
winservices.jpg

You may want to switch to HWiNFO for your external source source (free). Open Hardware Monitor has not been updated for a year and a half... HWiNFO's last update was 3 days ago.

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 23:12

the service was indicated running, before and after i reinstalled it from the aquasuite.

I just reinstalled my windows with full wype, i just installed aquasuite, so let's check...
anddd it's working for now.

and my hardware is quite old (i7 2600k with gtx 770) so open hardware monitor is good for me, but if i change i will surely look for HWinfo.

thanks anyway.

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 23:51

Ok so it works nearly correct,
i mean it's correct to have the processor temperature,
so from the aquaero it's ok,
but on my farbwerk i have problems to read CPU load,
i can select the total cpu load on the data source,
but the number is often equal to 0, and sometimes for 1 second i have the value.
i tryed tyo change to number or percent with no luck,
i also tried to replace open Hardware monitor with HWInfo with as result the same behaviour.

I mean that the aquaero can read correctly the values from external, but the farbaerk can't (or only 1 second out of 10)
and i can't send the value from the aquaero to the farbwerk as there is a filter on the aquaero so only temperatures are available on the external datasource.

Montag, 23. Mai 2016, 13:50

If I got it right you still can not access the value through Open Hardware Monitor. If true, please follow these steps.

Montag, 23. Mai 2016, 19:28

Well I have correct values access in the aquaero, but only temperatures as it seems that the aquaero (or aquasuite for the aquaero) filter data sources to temperatures only (but that seems OK as it is to fill a software temperature sensor).
My problem now is with the farbwerk as it read the values from data source only 1 second out of 5-10. The main time it got a zero value.

When I have the data source selector list I have all values available with their correct values.

The fact that I can really read the temp values from the aquaero makes me think 2 things: either it's a problem on the farbwerk (unit or firmware) either is a kind of concurrency problem with the 2 units trying to access the values. I tried to exclude this concurrency problem with removing external datasource from the aquaero configuration but this didn't solve my problem.
I also tried to replace open hardware monitor with HWInfo, not better.

But I repeat I do have the correct values all the time with the aquaero.