• 28.04.2024, 09:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

PA3 fans start up at 100%, even if start boost is off

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 19:03

Hi to all watercoolers, as from title. Every time the PC turns on or wakes up from sleep, whatever value the PA3 "fan 5 controller" is set to (turned off at 0% or at 50%), the fans connected to output 5 spin up at 100% for 5-10 seconds.
Note that this happens only to fan 5, the channels of fan 1 to 4 of the aquaero 6XT just behave normally, remaining shut down or spinning at the percentage I've set. PA3 is aquabus linked to the aquaero.
At this point my only question is: what's the point of having the start boost on the power adjust, if it just start boost at max itself, and every time ?

Probably others have already argued about this but I couldn't find clear information or answers. BTW, not a big problem at all, I can live with it. Just curiosity.

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 23:09

I have the same issue with my PWM pumps on Channel 1. Every time I start up my PC, the AQ turns on and the pumps are left running at 100% while sucking up air into the loop till they go to their programmed settings.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2016, 17:22

Hi JackBauer, your situation is very similar to mine but what's even more strange is that the issue happens in a different context. All my 4 channels on the Aquaero 6XT are doing fine, and I also have a D5 from AC hooked to it (via aquabus though) and it's ok too.

I feel something just goes wrong during power on, actually behaving like a start boost would do. In your Aquaero ch1 pumps and on my PA3 ch5 fans. Hope someone can explain this :?:

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 11:17

this is not an issue.
When no aquabus communication is active, the output is powered with 100%. When the connection is established the device takes the setpoint from the aquabus connection.
This behavior cannot changed by user settings.