• 27.04.2024, 19:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6XT + D5 Pump Setup

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 16:44

Hello All,

I really would appreciate your assistance in the setup of my new Aquaero 6.

I have purchased my first Aquaero, and I would like to connect it to my XSPC D5 pump.
However, from the specifications, I am unable to understand what is it needed.

1) Therefore, do I need a poweradjust to connect my pump to the aquaero?
2) Since the pump is not aquacomputer, is it possible to configure rpm in aquaero or not? If so what hardware is needed?
3) I have read that Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus allows to control rpm and define alarms in aquaero. Is it possible to make the same setup with XSPC pump?
4) Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface allows to define alarms based on system's temperature and rpm. How does this works?
5) In case a D5 is required, I believe a D5 Top would be required to connect the connectors. Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance for your assistance on this regards, appreciated your inputs on above questions.

Best regards,
ziza

RE: Aquaero 6XT + D5 Pump Setup

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2016, 13:02

Hello All,

I really would appreciate your assistance in the setup of my new Aquaero 6.

I have purchased my first Aquaero, and I would like to connect it to my XSPC D5 pump.
However, from the specifications, I am unable to understand what is it needed.

1) Therefore, do I need a poweradjust to connect my pump to the aquaero?
2) Since the pump is not aquacomputer, is it possible to configure rpm in aquaero or not? If so what hardware is needed?
3) I have read that Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus allows to control rpm and define alarms in aquaero. Is it possible to make the same setup with XSPC pump?
4) Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface allows to define alarms based on system's temperature and rpm. How does this works?
5) In case a D5 is required, I believe a D5 Top would be required to connect the connectors. Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance for your assistance on this regards, appreciated your inputs on above questions.

Best regards,
ziza

Which XSPC D5 pump do you have, Vario or PWM?

Dienstag, 14. Juni 2016, 19:59

Hello,

Thank for comming back on this subject.
I have a PWM XSPC pump.

Best regards,
ziza

Montag, 20. Juni 2016, 14:13

If you want to control this pump via PWM you would have to modify it since it does not comply with Intels PWM standard. You can find a guide here.

Just in case you do the modification you can take the power directly from the PSU and only connect the rpm and PWM line to one of the four fan ports of the aquaero. In the fan tab you have to switch the control mode to PWM.

If you do not want to modify the pump you can only control it by its voltage. In this case you will need this adapter if the pump uses a 4-pin plug for the power and another 3-pin plug for rpm/PWM.