• 27.04.2024, 23:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

sensor issue

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016, 00:24

I have 6 4tb 2.5 drives in hotswap bays and using aida64 to show drive temps everything seems to function temp wise
but
when I remove these drives aquasuite still shows the drives as being monitored,meaning it shows temp functionality and changes

how is this?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »barfly« (19. Juli 2016, 00:36)

RE: sensor issue

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016, 04:10

I have 6 4tb 2.5 drives in hotswap bays and using aida64 to show drive temps everything seems to function temp wise
but
when I remove these drives aquasuite still shows the drives as being monitored,meaning it shows temp functionality and changes

how is this?
Have you tried restarting the PC after swapping them out?

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016, 04:51

shouldnt have to being its a real time monitoring app,to me that makes dependability useless , but for the record i dont trust hotswaps as data can be lost if when pulling their being read so yes powering down is always done.

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016, 16:05

The aquasuite works with the last valid value that was provided by the monitoring program.

In the software sensor tab you could lower the timeout time and set a fallback temperature to trigger some specific action if required.

Dienstag, 19. Juli 2016, 18:06

so with the drives removed and after a over night coldboot,the temps begin@28 and rise to @35 or so and fluctuate as the fan is keeping temps in line and this is normal?
sounds as tho only a rear power pull will remove values

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016, 02:20

so with the drives removed and after a over night coldboot,the temps begin@28 and rise to @35 or so and fluctuate as the fan is keeping temps in line and this is normal?

If the values continue to change after removing the drive, then you may not be monitoring what you think you are.

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016, 02:44

that crossed my mind but these 4 drives are the only samsung drives on here so that cant be the issue.

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016, 08:26

If the values continue to change after removing the drive, then you may not be monitoring what you think you are.
That's what I started to think.

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016, 11:23

Whatever these sensors show: the aquasuite can only process what it receives from the third party tool so this is not a problem of the aquasuite but of AIDA64 if it still provides data.