• 27.04.2024, 23:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dayday

Flow sensor (53068)

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016, 14:57

Hi guys

I brought a flow sensor (53068 ) and a Phobya flow meter cable 3-pin 80cm - black sleeved, I've connected it to the flow port/header on my Pro 6 but its not shown up in the Aquasuite, is there anything else i need to enable etc...

Thanks Day

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dayday« (9. Oktober 2016, 14:58)

RE: Flow sensor (53068)

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016, 15:55

Hi guys

I brought a flow sensor (53068 ) and a Phobya flow meter cable 3-pin 80cm - black sleeved, I've connected it to the flow port/header on my Pro 6 but its not shown up in the Aquasuite, is there anything else i need to enable etc...

Thanks Day

Not sure if you are expecting a separate tab for the flow meter, but I believe this shows up under the aquaero tab under sensors.

dayday

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016, 17:10

Thanks for the reply, I've done some research and I know it should show up under senors but its not showing... (image attached)

http://imgur.com/kcV4G8e

any ideas??

Thanks Day

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dayday« (9. Oktober 2016, 17:11)

Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2016, 21:55

I have the same flow sensor. Works great.

Under "Informations pages" tab, you need to go under flow sensors and add "Flow Sensor 1" to display on your Aquaero itself.

As far as showing up in the software, I have no clue and that would be new to be if it was possible.

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016, 00:09

Thanks for the reply, I've done some research and I know it should show up under senors but its not showing... (image attached)

any ideas??

Thanks Day

Have you tried clicking on the white "Flow 1" or "Flow 2" areas and seeing if a setup function shows up?

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016, 05:51

any ideas??

Thanks Day

Have you tried clicking on the white "Flow 1" or "Flow 2" areas and seeing if a setup function shows up?

Thank you for that!

I remember going there when I had installed first installed the same flow meter as the OP as I never got any readings so I assumed it was hardware based only because its not connect via Aquabus. I guess I needed a simple restart as I see my flow being displayed.

dayday

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016, 09:58

I have the same flow sensor. Works great.

Under "Informations pages" tab, you need to go under flow sensors and add "Flow Sensor 1" to display on your Aquaero itself.

As far as showing up in the software, I have no clue and that would be new to be if it was possible.
Thanks for getting back to me I have done the following and it was showing up on the display but I was still getting no reading.

any ideas??

Thanks Day

Yes it does show up, but I do not know how to configure it, any help please?

http://imgur.com/w6Kwu3Y

Thanks Day

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dayday« (10. Oktober 2016, 10:02)

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016, 13:23

For a simple test of the aquaero you could connect a not so power hungry fan to the flow port. It will be powered with 5V and should run. In this case it should also provide a rpm signal so the flow should show some (weird) value. If this is the case it is pretty safe to say that either the flow sensor connection cable is not OK or the sensor itself is faulty.

dayday

Montag, 10. Oktober 2016, 14:09

For a simple test of the aquaero you could connect a not so power hungry fan to the flow port. It will be powered with 5V and should run. In this case it should also provide a rpm signal so the flow should show some (weird) value. If this is the case it is pretty safe to say that either the flow sensor connection cable is not OK or the sensor itself is faulty.
Thanks Shoggy everything mentioned is spot on the fan ran and I got a reading I'm not sure what is faulty has I brought everything at the same time, I will RMA the flow meter keep the cable and also buy another cable just in case

Thanks again everybody Day

dayday

Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2016, 16:33

Just a final update it to let you guys know it was the cable, I brought Aqua cable (53027) and all is working fine :)

Thanks again Day

Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2016, 23:49

Just a final update it to let you guys know it was the cable, I brought Aqua cable (53027) and all is working fine :)

Thanks again Day
Thanks for letting us know and glad it all worked out. :thumbup: