• 27.04.2024, 19:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 and Aquabus port many problems ....

Freitag, 11. November 2016, 23:15

Hello to all

I have a Aquaero. I connected to the Aquabus port the following devices:

2x d5 aquacomputer with aquabus interface
1x Farbwerk
1x Flow Sensor High Flow

Well, none of this works. The list of device connect to the aquabus port is empty.

Sometimes in this list appears Farbwerk... but I still can not control the LEDs in any way. The pumps and the flow sensor are never detected.

I use 2 Ycable Original Aquacomputer + 1 y cable Noctua.

During operation, the red LED on the Aquabus door on aquaero flashes.

In addition I have also installed 2 Aquacomputer temperature sensors. The first works well. The second detects negative temperatures. Why?

PS
The fan control is working well. I connected 12 Ek Vardar (three for controller) and can control them well.

I hope to resolve issues with the Aquabus port and the temperature sensor ...

Thanks!

Freitag, 11. November 2016, 23:27

You must change the Aquabus-address on every connected Aquabusdevice via USB to a unique setting.

temperature sensors is probable broken, try swapping the connections:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (11. November 2016, 23:29)

Samstag, 12. November 2016, 10:49

Thanks for you help!!!!!!

Now I see the d5 and ferbwerk, respectively with id 14, 15, 21.

But if I try to connect the flow meter, the Aquabus port locks, and is no longer detected any device.

If i connect the flow meter only, It is not detected.

Why? The model is this:

https://www.ybris-cooling.it/indicatori-…er-aquaero.html

Connect to aquabus with this:

https://www.ybris-cooling.it/accessori/1…uacomputer.html

PS
for the sensor I have yet to try your solution.

Thanks!

Samstag, 12. November 2016, 10:56

Hi,

don´t connect the Flowmeter to Aquabus!Theres a "FLOW" connector on the AQ6 for that device,thats the cause for your problem.
Then it should work :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Morepower« (12. November 2016, 10:57)

Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like
saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.

Samstag, 12. November 2016, 11:16

oh thanks.... now work well!!!

Samstag, 12. November 2016, 16:33

For temperature sensor, I tried to change the connector but remains stationary at -22,71"

:(

Samstag, 12. November 2016, 17:17

Ok, contact the support.