• 28.04.2024, 14:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

What I meassure with Aquasuite

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 18:32

Any suggestions about anything more that I should measure?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ihEey…iew?usp=sharing

I have not added warning and alarms yet, suggestions would be welcome.

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016, 19:48

It seems that you have all laid out. If you thinking of going further e.g. alarm and such It can make things really easy and give you piece of mind.

I don't know if you run dual loop several pumps amount of fans and such, but you can make things run silent yet powerful enough at your time of just browsing net and engage things a notch to perform as you add extra work load.

If you want to combine some of the AQ's great features to automate them, there is 2 way of doing it, but 1 will be limited oppose to the other. The easier way is to create profiles it will give you bigger range of creativity, within inside of each profile you can set things you want to accrue among all your components then you can go even further and separately have either of the profiles to load automatically to your preference, it's really endless what you can do.

NOTE: when making profiles save each somewhere because while you create next 1 which is the 2 the first 1 sometimes tend to resets itself and change either voltage or curves ext. once you done save config so you can reload when things aren't right, than you can make adjustments and save for good.

I think this version of aquasuite have some small bugs, but its no big deal.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (23. November 2016, 20:04)