• 27.04.2024, 02:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Reglar

unregistriert

How to hard reset Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB/Aquabus

Donnerstag, 24. November 2016, 02:50

I have 2 of the Aqua Computer D5 pump motors with USB/Aquabus, and they were both working fine. I wanted to see if I could see the temp sensor in aquasuite via aquabus, and I plugged in a temp probe while the system was running.

Once I did that the D5 dropped off aquabus. I removed the temp probe, power cycled everything, no change. I put a USB cable on the device, detached aquabus, I can connect fine but I have 2 problems - nothing happens when I push the factory reset button and the configuration for the sensor won't stay on D5 pump, keeps flipping back to one of the flow sensors.

Is there a way to hard reset the pump? I looked in the manual, and I don't see a method here. Google also didn't turn up anything. I'm hoping that I did brick the thing but it's sure acting like I did.

RE: How to hard reset Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB/Aquabus

Donnerstag, 24. November 2016, 09:18

and I plugged in a temp probe while the system was running.

Always a bad idea...

Anyway, there is no way to reset the pump other than with the software. If possible I would try it with another PC. Since the controller board already works if only USB is connected, there is no need to run the pump so you could also connect it dry.