• 26.04.2024, 18:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquabus / RPM signal cable 3 pins problems

Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2016, 23:22

I created my own Aquabus / RPM signal cable. Used 2 old 3 pin female cables and soldered them togheter and sleeved them. Made 2 of them, but they don't seem to work?
Does anyone has an idea why they are not working? I reconnected the standard (pretty long) cables and the devices work with my Aquaero.... But not with those 2 hand-made cables :(

RE: Aquabus / RPM signal cable 3 pins problems

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016, 13:51

I created my own Aquabus / RPM signal cable. Used 2 old 3 pin female cables and soldered them togheter and sleeved them. Made 2 of them, but they don't seem to work?
Does anyone has an idea why they are not working? I reconnected the standard (pretty long) cables and the devices work with my Aquaero.... But not with those 2 hand-made cables :(

My initial thought is an open, or you crossed the wires... can't be much else.

Curious, what are you connecting to the RPM signal port?

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016, 16:11

This is how I created them:

20161121_152316b.jpg

After soldering them I used some heatshrink to protect the solder-joint

20161121_154410b.jpg

Then I single sleeved the cables.

20161121_163926b.jpg

I have no idea why it's not working.....

They are not for the RPM port, fior the aquabus-port...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »XenoMorpH« (28. Dezember 2016, 16:13)

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016, 22:36

What device were you using to connect them too since some devices need a 4-pin for power.

Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2016, 23:11

Did you megger the cable with an ohm meter after sleeving to confirm continuity between the two plugs?

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 07:12

20161121_163926b.jpg
your cables are reversed! Compare the pin numbers on each side of the cable.

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 11:42

What device were you using to connect them too since some devices need a 4-pin for power.
Using a PowerAdjust 2 Ultra and a Farbwerk. They work with the standard 3pin cables....
Did you megger the cable with an ohm meter after sleeving to confirm continuity between the two plugs?
No I didn't, maybe that's what I could do.....

20161121_163926b.jpg
your cables are reversed! Compare the pin numbers on each side of the cable.

:S I think you are right :pinch:
Looking at this:

I now see that black and yellow are reversed. :whistling: Stupid me!
I'll try it out this evening Tnx!! :D

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016, 22:24

And it worked!! But now my Farbwerk is not connecting anymore. Not even with the original cables. :thumbdown: ... I Updated and Rebooted through USB, restarted the pc and reconntec it, but a no go ;(

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017, 14:17

Having a new problem...can not get any device work on the aquabus anymore. Not even with the standard cables.

I have 2 PowerAdjust 2 Ultra's, reset them to factory defaults, gave them a aquabus number (51 and 52).
Also the Farbwerk had a reset and gave it number (21).

The Aquaero had a factory reset, reconnected the devices one by one to the Aquaero, but they don't get detected. What's going on? :wacko:

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017, 22:42

No one? ;(

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017, 23:33

Your best bet may be to shoot tech support a message at support@aqua-computer.de