• 27.04.2024, 23:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Virtual Software Sensors

Montag, 19. Juni 2023, 01:08

When trying to display flow in gallons (imp) per minute, I select the unit for the sensor as g/m, give it a title and then create the sensor map using the NEXTflow coolant flow as the input and a constant which when multiplied converts the output which is then expressed in gallons per minute. So far so good. However on the top row, where all the Virtual Software Sensors are displayed, the flow is still displayed in litres per hour, irrespective of what unit I change it too. Is this a bug or am I converting the input from the NEXTFlow by the wrong method to convert it to gallons (imp) per minute?
Changelog

aquasuite X.68 (02-MAY-2023)
  • Update: Hardware monitoring
  • Bugfix: LEAKSHIELD settings
  • Bugfix: LEAKSHIELD diagnostics
  • Bugfix: Tray icon at light theme
  • Bugfix: aquasuite and background service
  • Update: Twitter functionality has been disabled due to new API restrictions

Remayz

Montag, 19. Juni 2023, 01:20

Aquasuite will always display the sensors in the units you select in the Aquasuite settings.
You'd have to go there to change the general unit setting to gallons per minute and it should work fine then.

[request] display values on graph on mouse over

Montag, 26. Juni 2023, 11:17

When I do have some heavy load, I am often concentrated on my work.
When the load has finished, after a few minutes , I'm checking aquasuite to see if some temps can be improved.
For ex on this one, I would like to know the values on the left.

It would be possible, when the mouse is over the graph, to display the Y value corresponding to the X position ?
Or even both X and Y ?

Ty !

PS: sry for double post on german forum

Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2023, 13:28

Bonjour, ce 29-06-2023 aquasuite m'informe d'une mise à jour vers la version X69.
Pas d'erreur.
Il me semble que la sonde de température inclue dans la d5 est plus sensible et qu'il y a plus de détails au niveau des sondes de la carte mère.
Bref, une améliroration.
Merci

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacqdj« (29. Juni 2023, 15:10)

Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2023, 14:48

After the payment is completed, the key will be available on the website, in addition, it can be found in the Paypal payment details.
You must assign the key to a device after installing the aquasuite.

Donnerstag, 29. Juni 2023, 22:40

Hello, big problem for me.
I was notified of a new update that I made to version X.69.
After restarting Aquasuite crashes completely when I click on one of my sources in the DATA LOG tab.

Can you give me a download link to the previous version?

It's really annoying to release updates with bugs. Before I did the update, everything was working.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Brickokermis« (29. Juni 2023, 22:42)

Intel I5 12600KF / Z690 MSI TOMAHWAK WIFI DDR4 / RTX 3080 EVGA GAMING ULTRA / 2x16GB CORSAIR 3200Mhz / SSD NVME CORSAIR 1TO / SEASONIC 750W FOCUS PLUS 80+ GOLD / THERMALTAKE CORE P8

Freitag, 30. Juni 2023, 07:22

Do a clean install with the setup from the Website.
When it is crashing again, explain with screenshots at which action the software crashes.

Remayz

Sonntag, 2. Juli 2023, 23:34

I encountered a weird bug today, don't know if it's X69 related or just a random one-off..
I toggled the taskbar global profile to a "blackout" preset i have to turn off all lighting, and only the farbwerk nano switched off. the two FW360 that do my case lighting were staying on.
I tried other lighting profiles and they were staying on my default lighting.
I opened Aquasuite, and under the RGBpx tab, strips were set to OFF despite being lit. when i switched ON, none of the lighting presets were presents on any of the channels.
I restarted AS as admin, stop/started the service, same thing.
It all came back when i restarted the computer.

Is that one known? any idea what may have caused it?
It seems to be purely software as the default rgb preset on the FW360 was still playing and animating fine, and Aquasuite wasn't telling me that the devices were disconnected.

Montag, 3. Juli 2023, 03:23

I encountered a weird bug today, don't know if it's X69 related or just a random one-off..
I toggled the taskbar global profile to a "blackout" preset i have to turn off all lighting, and only the farbwerk nano switched off. the two FW360 that do my case lighting were staying on.
I tried other lighting profiles and they were staying on my default lighting.
I opened Aquasuite, and under the RGBpx tab, strips were set to OFF despite being lit. when i switched ON, none of the lighting presets were presents on any of the channels.
I restarted AS as admin, stop/started the service, same thing.
It all came back when i restarted the computer.

Is that one known? any idea what may have caused it?
It seems to be purely software as the default rgb preset on the FW360 was still playing and animating fine, and Aquasuite wasn't telling me that the devices were disconnected.
That is strange. I updated to X.69 two days ago and have not noticed any new oddities. I just checked both of my Farbwerk360s, cycled through Global Presets, and everything is working fine. Based on this, I don't think its an X.69 bug. It sounds like maybe a config file did not fully load or something like that. If I encounter anything similar to what you reported, I will update this post.

I am still having a minor issue with the Time settings for the Vision display in my cuplex kryos CPU block that I just bought, but X.68 did the same thing. When I click the Region North America button, the next time I open AQS, it is set to Region Europe again. This does not seem to affect the time or the time & date format. I posted about this in more detail HERE but so far have not received any responses. If you have a Vision display, could you check to see if yours does the same thing? Its really not a problem, but I think its a bug because it bugs me. 8|

Computer Crashes with x.69

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2023, 12:56

Good Morning

I downloaded x.69 on the 29th as it was released and it has caused hard PC crashes since. These normally manifest as 00 CPU errors that require a hard PSU reboot. On Thursday night, when x.69 was installed, the system I would go between .5 and 3 hours between these crashes. I uninstalled the software over the weekend and ran the pc no problem for two days. I tried a fresh install yesterday evening and ran the computer for another two hours before the lockups and crashes started happening again.

I have an Octo, Quadro, and Leakshield connected to the PC. The system is a 5900x platform, I can give full specs if needed.
To be clear, the system was running fine as my main work and gaming pc (so running for 10-12 hours a day), before x.69, since then it, when installed, suffers hard shutdowns.

Please could you advise on ways to fix this.
Also, I need a link to download x.68 and use it in the meantime as the Leakshield is trying to keep negative pressure as high as possible due to it's defaults.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Dizzienoo

RE: Computer Crashes with x.69

Mittwoch, 5. Juli 2023, 04:55

Good Morning

I downloaded x.69 on the 29th as it was released and it has caused hard PC crashes since. These normally manifest as 00 CPU errors that require a hard PSU reboot. On Thursday night, when x.69 was installed, the system I would go between .5 and 3 hours between these crashes. I uninstalled the software over the weekend and ran the pc no problem for two days. I tried a fresh install yesterday evening and ran the computer for another two hours before the lockups and crashes started happening again.

I have an Octo, Quadro, and Leakshield connected to the PC. The system is a 5900x platform, I can give full specs if needed.
To be clear, the system was running fine as my main work and gaming pc (so running for 10-12 hours a day), before x.69, since then it, when installed, suffers hard shutdowns.

Please could you advise on ways to fix this.
Also, I need a link to download x.68 and use it in the meantime as the Leakshield is trying to keep negative pressure as high as possible due to it's defaults.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Dizzienoo
Wow. This is very unusual. It does sound like Aquasuite is causing your system to crash. Have you looked in Windows Event Viewer or at any crash-generated dump files? You could also check the Windows Reliability Monitor. Are you running Windows 10 or 11? There were some Windows 11-specific .NET framework issues when they switched to .NET 7.0 in Aquasuite X.60 but that was 11 months ago. IIRC, there were also some Windows 11 specific USB issues. The point is which version of Windows you are running may be relevant.

If X.69 was causing hard OS crashes, there would be multiple posts about it. So far, I have seen 2 other posts about issues with X.69 – Tray Kemis posted that Aquasuite now crashes when he clicks on a source in the Data Log tab, and Remayz had a 1-time weird thing happen with his Farbwerk360’s. There have been no other issues reported (including the German forum), so this seems like it may be something specific to your system. I don’t think I have ever seen Aquacomputer provide a roll-back link, despite requests to do so. Since X.69 did not include any firmware updates, it is at least possible. Hopefully, they will see your post and be able to offer some guidance, but you should be prepared to provide as much detail about the crash as you can.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (5. Juli 2023, 04:57)

RE: Computer Crashes with x.69

Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2023, 16:40

@Speedy-VI

Thanks for you quick and considerate reply! I have since completely re-installed Windows 11 from scratch (a whole system wipe) and it seems the problem is resolved. Not sure why that needed to happen, and very much hoping that it doesn't need to happen again, but I have been running the machine for over 12 hours now with AquaSuite and no freezes or hard crashes :thumbsup: . As a software developer / architect myself I kind of want to use your post as a great example of empathetic and productive support response, so again... thank you!

On a side note. There really should be ways to download previous releases, for troubleshooting and compatibility, though I see it seems that it is because the team has very little way of knowing what versions people are entitled to past registration dates.

If I don't post any more please consider the issue resolved by a full Windows 11 re-install (a perfect example of why backing up all your documents and configs off your machine can be very useful).

RE: RE: Computer Crashes with x.69

Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2023, 18:04

@Speedy-VI

Thanks for you quick and considerate reply! I have since completely re-installed Windows 11 from scratch (a whole system wipe) and it seems the problem is resolved. Not sure why that needed to happen, and very much hoping that it doesn't need to happen again, but I have been running the machine for over 12 hours now with AquaSuite and no freezes or hard crashes :thumbsup: . As a software developer / architect myself I kind of want to use your post as a great example of empathetic and productive support response, so again... thank you!

On a side note. There really should be ways to download previous releases, for troubleshooting and compatibility, though I see it seems that it is because the team has very little way of knowing what versions people are entitled to past registration dates.

If I don't post any more please consider the issue resolved by a full Windows 11 re-install (a perfect example of why backing up all your documents and configs off your machine can be very useful).
You're welcome and thank you for your most gracious response. I am glad to hear it worked out but you should not have to reinstall the OS to get Aquasuite to run properly. Without error message and dump file analysis, the exact cause may never be known. My guess is it had something to do with the .NET Framework but it's just a guess. Whatever the cause, hopefully it will not recur. I don't know why Aquacomputer refuses to provide links to earlier versions of Aquasuite but you may be right about it being related to their license system. If the update includes firmware updates then there is no going back, which is understandable (unless they also support firmware regression). I have seen requests for roll-back links before but the answer is always no.

Remayz

Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2023, 23:19

rolling back is usually a workaround, but never a solution when encountering bugs.
Here it seemed to be caused by something else, since it now works fine on the same hardware. When there's a bug IN aquasuite, it usually gets adressed pretty quickly and there is not often need for a rollback.

And there's the whole update license situation. providing downloads to older versions also provides newer versions to people who have no update subscription. that is a lot of versions that can get your devices useless, even without firmware updates. The automatic installer is honestly the best solution given the business model.

Oh and in terms of customer service, it's also a lot easier to support, working on the latest version only. and if a customer has a big issue with an old AS, you can still upgrade him to the latest if needed :p

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2023, 18:28

I just updated to X.69 and I'm unable to view the aquasuite UI. My profile selector appears in the system tray and works for controlling my d5 next, octo, and leakshield, but there is no aquasuite icon when normally there is.I checked my virtual desktops to see if it wasn't open there and it isn't, I also reinstalled X.69, but still have the same issue. I have also tried launching the .exe directly as admin, but same issue it never launches an actual window despite task manager showing aqua computer service running. Any advice?

Remayz

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2023, 19:19

from which version are you updating?

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2023, 19:58

from which version are you updating?

X.68. I thought there might be a .NET framework issue, but I've checked and that is also up to date.
EDIT:
A third reinstall of aquasuite has restored access to the UI, my overview pages were all blank, but luckily I had back ups of most of the ones I mostly use. Weird behavior, but oh well.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ThatBastardJon« (14. Juli 2023, 00:12)

Remayz

Donnerstag, 10. August 2023, 18:21

Love the new Aquasuite interface :) more compact, options are more clear with the tick boxes gone, more visible. no complaints

New Aquasuite X.70 Global Profiles NOT Working

Donnerstag, 10. August 2023, 19:32

Hello,
I did a clean install of the new update .70 Aquasuite and started to setup my different sensors to the profiles, but it's not working, or accepting the change. Has anyone else seen this? or any suggestions? Just in case, I have power cycled the PC several times.
»realmmoto« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

AQS X.70 Froze but seems fine after restarting

Freitag, 11. August 2023, 03:58

I just posted this in the German forum by mistake. I am reposting here. Apologies for the duplicate post.

I usually wait a few days before updating Aquasuite so I can keep an eye out for problems being reported on this forum. Today I decided to just do it so I updated to X.70. Wow - The GUI changes look really nice.

Everything seemed to be working fine until Aquasuite froze on me. I had just opened Data log - Analyze data and added 3 data sources to the graph. Then I clicked on one of my overview pages. At that moment, the program froze. It didn't crash, it just froze. I had to right click the icon in the task bar and close the application. Then I restarted it and everything seems fine again. I don't see anything in Windows event viewer (I am running Windows 10 ver 22H2 Build 19045.3324). Is there an Aquasuite log file that I can check for info on what caused the freeze?