• 27.04.2024, 15:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 11:46

but I can still see the high CPU usage on Aqua Computer Service.
the x72 has fixed the cpu load issue in the service

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 12:16

If the button were allowed to loop to min from max, one could step through all value repeatedly to determine the best value.
in one of the next versions we implement a second relative function with loop functionality.

Remayz

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 22:16

for some reason i lost a few sensors on my dashboard, polled from HWinfo. just reassigned them manually and all is well.
It's back to using almost nothing on the CPU, even with aquasuite opened.

Aquaero 6XT

Mittwoch, 16. August 2023, 00:03

@ AC rep.
I was considering another aquuaero 6XT, but on aquacomputer website there is no listing and also unavailable at PerformancePC and everywhere else where they used to sell them. Has 6XT been discontinued?
Thanks

Mittwoch, 16. August 2023, 02:31

for some reason i lost a few sensors on my dashboard, polled from HWinfo. just reassigned them manually and all is well.
It's back to using almost nothing on the CPU, even with aquasuite opened.
I have had sensor data from HWINFO disappear like this but it was many versions ago. Martin (HWINFO author) made me aware of the HWINFO Shared Memory Viewer. He said that if the problem was with HWINFO or the Shared Memory interface, this utility would show that. In my case, the sensor data missing from AQS was present in the HWINFO Shared Memory Viewer. The data came back after I reassigned the sensors. I never did figure out what happened and it has not happened in a long time, including all the recent updates. Weird.

Remayz

Mittwoch, 16. August 2023, 18:12

same thing, i just reapplied and it worked.

Mittwoch, 16. August 2023, 19:57

X72 does indeed fix the issue. Thank you!

B3L13V3R

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 06:17

X72 does indeed fix the issue. Thank you!

Confirmed fix for me as well...
»B3L13V3R« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • before.png
  • after.png

RE: Aquaero 6XT

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 06:26

@ AC rep.
I was considering another aquuaero 6XT, but on aquacomputer website there is no listing and also unavailable at PerformancePC and everywhere else where they used to sell them. Has 6XT been discontinued?
Thanks

Says they are in stock Black or Silver
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 07:10

The Pro version is available. The XT version is not available and will not be available for the foreseeable future.

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 16:06

Thanks for the info.
If I'm not mistaking, can anyone confirm, quadro or Octo don't have ability to control fans via voltage, that's what I have been doing with Aquaero.
All my cables are mixed 3 pin and 4 pin and splitters are also mixed so for me to redo everything to be PWM compliant...no way and I like the "Power Control" function

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (17. August 2023, 17:08)

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 18:13

Thanks for the info.
If I'm not mistaking, can anyone confirm, quadro or Octo don't have ability to control fans via voltage, that's what I have been doing with Aquaero.
All my cables are mixed 3 pin and 4 pin and splitters are also mixed so for me to redo everything to be PWM compliant...no way and I like the "Power Control" function
The Quadro and Octo ports are PWM only. They cannot control DC fans. For DC fan control, I think your choices are Aquaero or Power Adjust.

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 19:13

Thanks for the info.
The Quadro and Octo ports are PWM only. They cannot control DC fans. For DC fan control, I think your choices are Aquaero or Power Adjust.

YAh, that's what I thought. I have # of Power Adjust Ultra 3, the only problem is they don't offer curve control.
Thanks

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 20:36

YAh, that's what I thought. I have # of Power Adjust Ultra 3, the only problem is they don't offer curve control.
Thanks
No, unfortunately the Power Adjust 3 does not have a curve controller. It does have a PID controller. I don't know if the Aquaero has curve controllers (I don't own one). I looked in what I think is the latest version of the owner's manual (dated July 26, 2004) and did not see any mention of a curve controller.

B3L13V3R

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 21:41

Thanks for the info.

Thanks

Aquaero has curve controllers. Here is a screenshot of when I set up using AQS. They are massively helpful in tuning noise to performance ratio.

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 22:09

Aquaero has curve controllers. Here is a screenshot of when I set up using AQS. They are massively helpful in tuning noise to performance ratio.
Thank you for clarifying this, I looked at the Aquaero 5/6 manual and it does include curve controllers. That manual is dated October 2020 which is much more recent than the manual I was looking in.

Donnerstag, 17. August 2023, 23:41

Thanks for the info.

Thanks

[attach]10415[/attach]

That is exactly why I use curve control on my aquaero's. My system (5950X and Strix 3090 OC on air is extremely quiet and its all air cooled in Lian Li Air mini's because the way I set it up my fans to either be off until needed or lowest RPM until needs to rum pup.
My whole system is 25 db right to my right side on my desk, I can't hear it, thanks to Aquaero 6XT and all 120mm Noctua NF-A12x25 chromax, its virtually dead quiet.

Freitag, 18. August 2023, 00:48

Confirmed fix for me as well...
I am curious what generated these Before and After diagrams. It looks close to Windows Resource Monitor but that does not include GPU info. Is that an Overview panel?

Freitag, 18. August 2023, 05:26

Thanks for the info.

You could also get the Aquaero 6 light from here, not sure what the import charge would be mind :S
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 06:03

I know this has been covered somewhere in this forum, but going through all those pages :D

On one of my 6XT's one channel is acting up, would someone know if I would to use face plate of 6XT and use it on 6 LT, would that make the LT XT?