• 28.04.2024, 00:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Rollback of the Aquasuite Version?

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 11:45

Hi guys,

Can't seem to find the previous versions of aquasuite software for install. Am looking for X.67 version as this is the last one that will work with my license.

Is there a repository for the installers? Sorry to say this, but from my perspective it's bad business to not provide at least a bare bones controller / manager to my High Flow Next device. Got seriously blindsided with the update service and now am stuck with a version that does nothing.

Thanks,

RE: Rollback of the Aquasuite Version?

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 12:38

Hi guys,

Can't seem to find the previous versions of aquasuite software for install. Am looking for X.67 version as this is the last one that will work with my license.

Is there a repository for the installers? Sorry to say this, but from my perspective it's bad business to not provide at least a bare bones controller / manager to my High Flow Next device. Got seriously blindsided with the update service and now am stuck with a version that does nothing.

Thanks,

The installer should handle that for you, just opt out of any updates offered, and accept the latest version your hardware is licensed for.

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 12:38

Download the Installer, it will provide you with the latest Version you can use.
https://aquacomputer.de/software.html
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 12:45

I know this has been covered somewhere in this forum, but going through all those pages :D

On one of my 6XT's one channel is acting up, would someone know if I would to use face plate of 6XT and use it on 6 LT, would that make the LT XT?

In most cases, yes.
There may be instances where the certification of an aquaero 6 does not pass for using the display, and is certified as an LT.
There should not be a downside to trying it.

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 12:56

Download the Installer, it will provide you with the latest Version you can use.
https://aquacomputer.de/software.html
Oh my goodness.

Thank you for that and apologies for a silly question.

All the best.

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 13:37

You are welcome.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Samstag, 19. August 2023, 15:57

I know this has been covered somewhere in this forum, but going through all those pages :D

On one of my 6XT's one channel is acting up, would someone know if I would to use face plate of 6XT and use it on 6 LT, would that make the LT XT?

In most cases, yes.
There may be instances where the certification of an aquaero 6 does not pass for using the display, and is certified as an LT.
There should not be a downside to trying it.
Thank you :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (19. August 2023, 16:21)

Montag, 21. August 2023, 01:48

Hey there.

I installed X.72 tonight after a rebuild and a refresh. I'm trying to find where the ability to change from 4-pin fans to 3-pin pans have gone to. I used to be able to switch from power controlled and PWM controlled in the advanced system settings, but they've disappeared, so I don't know what to do. It would be good to get my 3-pin fans controlled again.

Montag, 21. August 2023, 03:42

Hey there.

I installed X.72 tonight after a rebuild and a refresh. I'm trying to find where the ability to change from 4-pin fans to 3-pin pans have gone to. I used to be able to switch from power controlled and PWM controlled in the advanced system settings, but they've disappeared, so I don't know what to do. It would be good to get my 3-pin fans controlled again.

Under the 'aquaero' click on the 'Fans' tab, select the fan port you want to setup, and drop down to 'Advanced settings'. [fan_control.jpg]

Edit: note to Devs, at the bottom of the advanced section 'Programmable fuse' is partially covered by the input box.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (21. August 2023, 03:48)

Montag, 21. August 2023, 04:53

It used to be there under the OCTO tab, but it's now gone. All I see is "fan setup", and what I can change is what you see here.
»Metalgappy« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • image_2023-08-20_195756347.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Metalgappy« (21. August 2023, 04:58)

Montag, 21. August 2023, 05:51

It used to be there under the OCTO tab, but it's now gone. All I see is "fan setup", and what I can change is what you see here.

I believe the octo and quadro have always been PWM only.

Remayz

Montag, 21. August 2023, 10:13

Octo can't control 3 pin fans, at all. they are purely PWM controllers. Only the Aquaero and Poweradjusts can do that.

Asso

Problem with data from aqua computer service

Dienstag, 22. August 2023, 11:51

I noticed that after the installation of aquasuite72 I have frequent losses of data obtained from "aqua computer service". They disappear completely and then reappear after a while in an endless cycle.
Have you also encountered this problem? I have had aquasuite with aquero pro+quadro+faberwork+faberwork360 for over 5 years and it has never happened to me before..
Can I roll back to version 71?
Suggestions?
Thank you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Asso« (22. August 2023, 12:10)

RE: Problem with data from aqua computer service

Dienstag, 22. August 2023, 16:58

I noticed that after the installation of aquasuite72 I have frequent losses of data obtained from "aqua computer service". They disappear completely and then reappear after a while in an endless cycle.
Have you also encountered this problem? I have had aquasuite with aquero pro+quadro+faberwork+faberwork360 for over 5 years and it has never happened to me before..
Can I roll back to version 71?
Suggestions?
Thank you.
Can you provide more specific information? What exactly do you mean by "data obtained from aqua computer service"? Is the data disappearing in Aquasuite or in some other program?

Asso

Donnerstag, 24. August 2023, 16:35

Can you provide more specific information? What exactly do you mean by "data obtained from aqua computer service"? Is the data disappearing in Aquasuite or in some other program?
No more data from aqua computer service appears.
»Asso« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • Screenshot 2023-08-24 163355.png
  • Screenshot 2023-08-24 162812.png

Donnerstag, 24. August 2023, 19:07

No more data from aqua computer service appears.[/size]
Data from Aqua Computer Service appears in both of your screenshots. In the second screenshot there is no Aquacomputer Hardware Monitor section under Data from Aqua Computer Service. Is this what you are referring to? If yes, you have to have at least one item enabled in the Hardware Monitor section of the Aquasuite Service tab. If none of the 7 items are enabled, the Aquacomputer Hardware Monitor section will not appear in the Select Data Source screen. On my system it take a few seconds after enabling a Hardware Monitor item for it to appear in the Data Source screen. If you do have at least 1 item enabled in the Hardware Monitor section of the Aquasuite Service tab, and the Aquacomputer Hardware Monitor section does not appear in the Data Source screen, then there is something wrong. It may take a few seconds for it to appear.

2023-0823 AQS Hardware Monitor-C.jpg

Samstag, 26. August 2023, 07:57

No more data from aqua computer service appears.

It will not be a general error. You have to see what is causing the problem.
You can deactivate all options in the hardware monitoring and then activate point by point and then always see if it runs stable.
If you have found the module that causes the problem you can leave it deactivated or look further why it comes to the error.

In general you should not run 2 monitoring programs on the PC.

Samstag, 26. August 2023, 19:52

In general you should not run 2 monitoring programs on the PC.
This is true if 1 or both of the polling programs do not use a mutex to lock the sensor when polling it. If both programs use a mutex, polling collisions will not occur, so they can run concurrently. Properly coded programs like HWINFO, AIDA, and SIV use a mutex to lock the sensor being polled so they can run concurrently with no problem. Corsair iCue is an example of a program that does not use a mutex at all when polling sensors. Due to this, you cannot run iCue concurrently with any other program that polls sensors. If you do, you will get polling collisions that will result in nonsense data and slow response. This is one of the reasons that I refuse to use iCue. I think Aquasuite uses a mutex but I am not 100% sure that it does in all cases.

I run HWINFO and Aquasuite concurrently all the time because I use HWINFO’s Shared Memory Support feature to import data from HWINFO into Aquasuite. HWINFO monitors everything that Aquasuite monitors and more, and is updated much more frequently. This is why I use HWINFO to poll the sensors and Shared Memory Support to import the sensor data into Aquasuite. I have sensor polling disabled in Aquasuite because it would be redundant to have Aquasuite polling the same sensors directly. If Aquasuite uses a mutex, enabling polling in Aquasuite while HWINFO is running should not cause a problem.

Sonntag, 27. August 2023, 06:23

I believe the octo and quadro have always been PWM only.

Around the X.50 days, they could. It was a selling feature they had on their website back then. It's a shame that it can't do that anymore; it was a really nice feature.

I got a few PWM fans to replace the voltage controlled ones, and now port 2 and port 4 don't report PWM speeds. They're the Arctic P12 fans. If I put my 3000rpm Noctua industrial fans and NHD15 stock fans on those ports, it reports it just fine. If I put the P12s on any other port, it reports it just fine. Port 6 has a P12 on it and it reports the RPM as normal. I can still control the fans just fine, though. It would just be nice to see the RPM number there.

Sonntag, 27. August 2023, 19:49

Around the X.50 days, they could. It was a selling feature they had on their website back then. It's a shame that it can't do that anymore; it was a really nice feature.

The ability to control fans by voltage requires a physical voltage controller, which has never been part of the octo or quadro.
Regardless the aquasuite version, it will not have the ability to control that which is not there.