• 27.04.2024, 10:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2023, 07:24

yes, that would be great

Currently, the aquasuite does not support this feature.
We have made a note of this. However, the feature is not a priority for us. We can't say if or when we will implement it.

Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2023, 07:33

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unable to edit page with lots of meters.

Samstag, 28. Oktober 2023, 06:58

Hi!

I've run into a problem with the latest version. If I have a lot of meters on a page, it will display, but I cannot edit or view it within Aquasuite. The window will freeze and I have to terminate the application. When I relaunch, the page will display on the desktop. If I attempt to edit or view it again inside Aquasuite, the application hangs again.

Pages with far fewer meters work just fine. Is there a limit on the number of meters or a recommended maximum number? I can recreate this situation.

I also noted that an older version of my desktop page works. When I add one additional meter, it crashes Aquasuite. If I import the old version, it works normally. This did not happen with the previous version. I'm going to attempt reinstalling the previous version if possible. ?(

Update: I tested again by removing the additional meter I added, and the page no longer crashes. Adding the meter back and it crashes. There's definitely something there as it doesn't matter which meter I add, I hit a ceiling. Going to split the meters up across other pages like a sane person. :D

Thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Teknophage« (28. Oktober 2023, 07:26)

Samstag, 28. Oktober 2023, 07:42

Adding the meter back and it crashes.
Macke Screenshots and describe exactly what you are doing to reproduce the problem in a new Topic.

Donnerstag, 2. November 2023, 03:53

Just a heads up. I just installed windows 11 23h2 and Aquasuite would not load without a significant delay. I found a new version of Microsoft desktop runtime version 7.0.13 and installed over the prior version xxxx.12 I think. Problem solved.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Mittwoch, 8. November 2023, 08:44

Anyone have software sensors disconnecting? For me when I restart my computer/aquasuite autostart, the soft sensors will return blank readings after a few seconds. If I stop and restart the aqua computer service, and close/restart aquasuite the problem resolved. I tried setting longer autostart delay for the aqua service and aquasuite, but doesn't helps.
Using Aquasuite X.76, Windows 10 IoT 21H2.

Mittwoch, 8. November 2023, 09:56

Check your Windows error logs. You may need to update your system to the latest version.
Deactivate the hardware monitoring.
What exactly do you mean by restart? Power Off -> start, Standby -> start, Resume -> start?

Donnerstag, 9. November 2023, 04:17

Thanks, yes indeed there were errors in event viewer.
Aquacomputer service event ID 0

Service cannot be started. The service process could not connect to the service controller.
2 instances of RestartManger errors
Application 'C:\Program Files\aquasuite\AquaComputerServiceHelper.exe' cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..
Application 'C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe' cannot be restarted - Application SID does not match Conductor SID..
Hardware monitors were off.

Errors from power off > start.
Is there any windows service dependencies that I have to check? i have disable a few default windows services.

Donnerstag, 9. November 2023, 07:12

i have disable a few default windows services.
bad idea, revert this and use the default settings.
We can't help you if your Windows configuration is broken.

Mittwoch, 15. November 2023, 00:30

Just saw a new version of Microsoft .net runtime version 8.0.0 but it does not work with aquasuite. You still have to use .net 7.0.xxx. Will this be updated to include version 8.0.0?
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2023, 15:26

I have the latest version of .net framework 7x installed but I keep getting a significant delay in aquasuite coming up after clicking on the icon. It sometimes sits there for 15 seconds before the application starts. Anyone know what’s wrong?

Montag, 1. Januar 2024, 01:00

Hello, Ive just installed the update for aquasuite x.76 24-DEC-23.

All of my virtual sensors have stopped working. It seems the virtual software sensors are not importing the data inputs I'm selecting.

I can see the values in the "select data source" menu, but they are not being imported to the virtual sensors page.

Any ideas?

Thank you
Happy New Year

Remayz

Montag, 1. Januar 2024, 16:35

are those sensors using HWinfo data by any chance?
it happens sometimes that you have to reselect the sensors after an update of aquasuite or HWinfo.

Montag, 1. Januar 2024, 20:10

I've just noticed that nothing is updating, no matter the source, whether that be HWinfo, direct from the octo, or anything else for that matter. :(

Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2024, 21:15

Seems the aqua suite service starts up with windows and sends/gets an initial value, then just stops updating. If I stop the service and start it again, aquasuite starts to work fine again.

PC
Windows 11 Pro
64GB 3200Mhz DDR4
Asus Tuf gaming Z690
4090FE
Samsung 990 pro x2
Samsung 980 pro x2

Remayz

Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2024, 23:12

maybe try to increase the service start delay in Aquasuite settings ?

Donnerstag, 4. Januar 2024, 23:32

Seems the aqua suite service starts up with windows and sends/gets an initial value, then just stops updating. If I stop the service and start it again, aquasuite starts to work fine again.
Are you running Microsoft .NET Framework V7.0.x? This has been required since AQS X.67.

Freitag, 5. Januar 2024, 00:14

Would it be possible to implement a "schedule" for the D5 Next OLED screen?
I have my PC's RGB lights turn themselves off automatically in the evening, when the room is darker. It would be fantastic if I could program the D5 to automatically dim (or better yet, turn off) the display within a specified time window

Freitag, 5. Januar 2024, 01:28

Would it be possible to implement a "schedule" for the D5 Next OLED screen?
I have my PC's RGB lights turn themselves off automatically in the evening, when the room is darker. It would be fantastic if I could program the D5 to automatically dim (or better yet, turn off) the display within a specified time window

I believe this can be done using Global Profiles "Time switch" function

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2024, 03:36

I believe this can be done using Global Profiles "Time switch" function

Ah thank you, yeah that does what I need