• 28.04.2024, 00:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Elior77

Pre made profiles or guide for aquasuite

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2020, 11:06

Hay,

I use aquacomputer products for many years and I love them, I know how complicated a profile on Aquasuite can get, I think it would be a great thing to offer pre made profile (like examples) or even a well written guide that will explain the logic, what is the target and what is the best way to achieve it - best practice, may be even a profile suggestions generator, you input all your spec and the output is recommended settings for your set up and target (silent, performance)

Thanks !
Elior

RE: Pre made profiles or guide for aquasuite

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2020, 23:03

Hay,

I use aquacomputer products for many years and I love them, I know how complicated a profile on Aquasuite can get, I think it would be a great thing to offer pre made profile (like examples) or even a well written guide that will explain the logic, what is the target and what is the best way to achieve it - best practice, may be even a profile suggestions generator, you input all your spec and the output is recommended settings for your set up and target (silent, performance)

Thanks !
Elior
I just got into the Aqua Computer eco system and it really isn't that difficult. I honestly like the way it is currently, it is geared towards more advanced users and I feel there are enough guides out there to help new people out. Something like this one https://www.overclock.net/forum/61-water…etup-guide.html
That is the guide I read through a few times while I was waiting on my 6xt and all the sensors/flow meter to show up.

RE: RE: Pre made profiles or guide for aquasuite

Montag, 6. Januar 2020, 18:11

Hay,

Thanks !
Elior
I just got into the Aqua Computer eco system and it really isn't that difficult. I honestly like the way it is currently, it is geared towards more advanced users and I feel there are enough guides out there to help new people out. Something like this one https://www.overclock.net/forum/61-water…etup-guide.html
That is the guide I read through a few times while I was waiting on my 6xt and all the sensors/flow meter to show up.

+1 :thumbup:

Probably one the best if not the best guide out there.