• 27.04.2024, 12:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquacomputer d5 pwm

Samstag, 18. April 2020, 22:42

Ok so I have a very strange issue I can't figure out.
I have a Aquacomputer D5 PWM pump that I have had connected to an Aquaero 6XT fan header for a while without issues.

I did a drain and refill and now I can no longer get the pump to go over 1830 RPM no matter which header I use on my Aquaero. Unplugging the PWM Wire from the PWM header on the Aquaero it does not speed up like most PWM d5's do.
Now here is the kicker, If I plug it into my motherboard header I can control it there and it will go to 4800rpm exactly as it is supposed to do.

Here is another kicker, I can plug in a different D5 into the header on the Aquaero and that pump works fine on that header.

Slightly confused here.

Sonntag, 26. April 2020, 17:16

Still not sure what is wrong with this thing.

Montag, 11. Mai 2020, 19:34

no one has the answer? I still have the same problem and it makes me nearly crazy

Dienstag, 12. Mai 2020, 07:28

Looks like an defect. Please contact the support.

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2020, 21:39

Looks like an defect. Please contact the support.

I bought the pump from Titan Rig here in the US. Unfortunately when I contacted them they told me they had no stock.

My system has 3 D5’s in series and is a big hassle to pull apart.

I’ll see what support might say though when I get a chance.