• 23.09.2024, 21:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Looking for Aquagrafx GTX295

Donnerstag, 23. April 2020, 22:57

If not appropriate,please delete.

As the title says, I'm looking for a wb for the GTX295, aquacomputer only of course. naked copper or nickel, doesn't matter. . I'm tired of eyeing ebay for months,maybe someone here has one for sale.
feel free to post here,or send DM's.

RE: Looking for Aquagrafx GTX295

Freitag, 24. April 2020, 01:06

As the title says, I'm looking for a wb for the GTX295, aquacomputer only of course. naked copper or nickel, doesn't matter. . I'm tired of eyeing ebay for months,maybe someone here has one for sale.

You might be able to find old stock somewhere and if not, maybe you can get away with universal blocks. Not sure how well it will work on a dual GPU PCB but it's worth a shot to look into.

RE: Looking for Aquagrafx GTX295

Freitag, 24. April 2020, 01:21

Wow.

Interesting choice. That's an 11 year old GPU.

I am curious, how come you went this route? The 295 was pretty badass when it was new, but today even a low end GPU will likely beat it.

And it doesn't seem quite old enough to be part of a "classic" build.

Please don't take this as critique. I am genuinely curious.

Freitag, 24. April 2020, 11:56

Wow.

Interesting choice. That's an 11 year old GPU.

I am curious, how come you went this route? The 295 was pretty badass when it was new, but today even a low end GPU will likely beat it.

And it doesn't seem quite old enough to be part of a "classic" build.

Please don't take this as critique. I am genuinely curious.
I'm a collector and I have a thing for Dual GPU cards... and dual CPU motherboards for that matter.